Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Any one position may not include all of the listed duties, nor do all of the listed examples include all tasks which may be found in positions within this classification.
· Run low voltage electrical cables on frac trailers based on equipment drawings, schematics, and/or verbal instructions.
· Ensure all cables are neatly tied and bundled and install cable support structures.
· Trouble-shoot cabling issues.
· Work safely at all times.
· All other duties as assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
· Demonstrates quality work through accuracy, thoroughness, and attention to detail.
· Exhibits efficiency in problem solving by identifying and resolving problems in a timely manner to meet established customer deadlines.
· Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills and share expertise with others.
· Commitment to a standard of excellence in customer service.
· Shows adaptability by effectively responding to frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
· Exhibits superior dependability by consistently arriving to work on time and as scheduled.
· Contributes to building a positive team environment through commitment, respect and communication.
· Demonstrates professionalism by acting with integrity, high moral standards and personal accountability.
· Shows organizational support by consistently following policy and procedures.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Experience in hydration units, pressure pumps, electrical schematics, programming controls systems, and software a plus, but not required.
· Strong understanding of safety procedures.
· Must be capable of utilizing proper PPE.
· Ability to utilize desktop computer systems, hardware and operating systems.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Ability to frequently lift up to 50 lbs. Able to lift 65 lbs. from floor to shoulder level occasionally.
· Ability to frequently exert the pound force limits for push/pull 50lb f (no wheels) or 100lb f (wheels).
· Requires frequent bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, climbing, balancing, lifting, carrying, and reaching or handling with arms, hands and fingers.
· Requires crawling and working in narrow spaces.
· Requires frequent repetitive movements, i.e. hammering, turning wrenches, screwdrivers and impact tools.
· Manual dexterity sufficient to work with fingers.
· Normal vision with or without corrective lenses.
· Exposed to cold, heat, noise mechanical/electrical fume or odor.
· Will be required on occasion to work more than 8 hours on one shift.
· Will be required to work at a minimum height of four feet off the ground.
· Ability to operate overhead cranes, mobile equipment and motor vehicles as required.