Honda has a clear vision for the future in 2030, and it's a joyful one! We are looking for people with the individual skills, courage, persistence, and dreams that will help us reach our future-focused goals. We are seeking diversity of thought and experience to drive innovation and help us make fully informed.
The purpose and function of the Asst. Accounting 1 is to handle accounting support functions surrounding Benefits Invoicing, Insurance, Audits, Human Capital and other projects as assigned.
At Honda, our associates take pride in their responsibilities. A typical day for a Asst. Accounting 1 will include:
- Benefits Invoicing
- Government/Municipal reporting requirements (CUNA, FHLB, Federal Reserve)
- Cash Management Transaction
- Human Capital Tracking
- Coordinating Training & Development/Compliance Requirements
- Hamilton Based Member Correspondence
We are looking for qualified people and diverse background and experiences, open minds, and a disciplined work ethic, to bring the future to Honda as an, you must have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent with some college level Accounting Classes completed
- Two-Three years of General Accounting experience
- Proficiency with office automation
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Familiarity with Accounting Systems