COMPENSATION: $100k - $130k (DOE)
SCHEDULE: This position will work remotely and may occasionally travel to corporate in Frisco, TX for onsite meetings.
- Conduct pre- and post-promotional analysis for key accounts and across channel archetypes
- Develop promo event-level guidelines
- Work with Sales to develop ROI-informed promotional calendars/plans
- Maintain promo effectiveness scorecards
- Lead quarterly promo effectiveness reviews
- Run analytics to understand effectiveness of trade terms (e.g., incremental margin or growth per dollar invested in a given account) and make recommended changes
- Partner with Trade Strategy team to develop, implement, and manage trade spend architecture by channel
- Partner with Sales & Marketing to develop customer sell-in stories when needed
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree (e.g., mathematics, economics) that requires extensive quantitative knowledge
- Ability to work well under pressure with strong ability to multi-task.
- Highly detailed with strong organizational and operating skills.
- Proficient computer knowledge: Microsoft Office, Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Demonstrated professional and academic success (e.g. graduated in top of their class; consistently received top evaluations at prior job)
- Experience in CPG Revenue Growth Management, specifically post-promotional analysis and trade spend effectiveness
- >3 years of experience is preferred
- Communications skills- advanced writing and communication skills, and be able to interact and persuade individuals levels senior to him or her, as well as actively participate in meetings and group discussions with individuals from various parts of the organization (e.g. Marketing, Sales, Finance)
- Analytical skills- the individual must be able to follow detailed instructions to perform complicated financial analyses, as well as determine basic analyses required to support the regions in their pricing decisions (e.g., structure the problem, collect data, identify issues and present results)
- Computer skills- familiarity with computers and advanced knowledge of Excel, Tableau and PowerPoint is required. Alteryx optional.