Work with scientists and engineers to perform various types of testing as laid out and in Design of Experiments and Procedures, providing test results in clear and concise format.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Work with Engineers and Scientists to develop testing skills, utilizing existing procedures and equipment.
- Confer with Engineers and Scientists to develop an understanding of requirements as detailed within Designs of Experiment.
- Safely setup required testing in such environments as laboratories, product demonstration suite, hydrostatic test station, and warehouse.
- Utilize knowledge of procedures and test equipment to perform testing as detailed in Designs of Experiment provided by Engineers and Laboratory staff.
- Keep a clean and safe working space.
- Generate reports, providing clear and concise documentation to include such information as tabulated test data and results.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Associate’s or bachelor's degree in an appropriate Engineering discipline such as Mechanical, Biomedical, Manufacturing or General Engineering.
- Test experience in a similar position preferred but not required.
- Must be willing and eager to learn.
- Must be task and detail oriented.
- Must be comfortable working on their own but not hesitant to ask questions and seek assistance when the need arises.
- Must be Proficient with MS Office software including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and a working knowledge of a wide variety of software packages, operating systems, and equipment.
- Must have strong English Language written and verbal communication skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and stand; use hands to finger, handle, feel, write, or type; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Occasional work may be done in an ISO Class 7 cleanroom environment. Powder free gloves, face masks, hairnets, gowns and shoe covers must be worn. Because smokers continue to shed thousands of smoke particles even hours after smoking a cigarette and these particles will damage our products, only non-smokers are permitted to enter or work in the cleanroom.
Each employee of the Company is an at will employee, unless specifically notified otherwise in writing. This means that the terms and conditions of employment may be changed with or without cause. It also means an employee may terminate their employment at any time, for any reason, and the Company has the same right to terminate an employees’ employment at any time for any reason.
Meissner Filtration Products is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.