Working Location: Georgia, Atlanta
Are you looking for a company that cares about people’s lives and health, including yours? At Olympus, we help make people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day.
Let’s inspire healthier lives, together.
A Sales Development opportunity designed to be a multi-year program to train and work with successful Territory Manager(s) within the Surgical Sales Team. The Associate Sales Representative will work in conjunction with the Territory Manager(s) who works with surgeons and clinical professionals focusing on the surgery markets in operating rooms and office settings.
* Accountable for reaching specific product or account goals as determined along with the Territory Manager.
* Call upon customers in the hospital and in the office setting.
* Provide training and in-servicing in the operating room during procedures to physician staff and other personnel.
* Follow-up with customers during pre- and post-sales efforts to ensure proper customer-company relationships.
* Deliver and pick up products as needed.
* Develop and utilize sales presentation skills to sell company products in an assigned territory or product area via consultative selling.
* Become conversant in the creative selling programs offered by the company to meet sales results.
* Acquire maintain and expand knowledge of company's products competitive landscape and the market in order to meet the customers' needs.
* Act in a professional manner when representing the company.
* Complete and maintain sales paperwork and other records in an orderly fashion and submits in a timely and accurate manner.
* Perform other job related objectives and special assignments in partnership with your territory manager.
* All Other Essential Duties as directed.
* Bachelor's degree preferred.
* Proven track record of success.
* Open to relocation after completion of the program.
* Ability to lift and carry equipment over 40lbs
* Minimum of 1-3 years of sales experience a plus but not required.
* Clinical pharmaceutical or medical device experience desired.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Strong verbal and written skills.
* Organized strong time management skills.
* High-energy excellent work ethic; both reliable and positive.
We realize work isn’t just a job to you.
It’s a big part of your life, but not the only part. That’s why we offer competitive salaries, a robust 401(k) program, annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks — so you can be ready for where life can take you.
Olympus requires all new hires to be “fully vaccinated” against COVID-19, as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), on or before their first day of work. Individuals who have been offered employment who have a disability, medical condition, or sincerely-held religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated against COVID-19 are required to request and be granted a reasonable accommodation prior to their first day of work.
Olympus is passionate about the solutions it creates for the medical, life sciences, and industrial equipment industries, as well as cameras and audio products. For more than 100 years, Olympus has focused on making people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling by helping detect, prevent, and treat disease, furthering scientific research, ensuring public safety, and capturing images of the world.
Olympus’ Medical business uses innovative capabilities in medical technology, therapeutic intervention, and precision manufacturing to help healthcare professionals deliver diagnostic, therapeutic, and minimally invasive procedures to improve clinical outcomes, reduce overall costs, and enhance the quality of life for patients. Olympus’ Medical portfolio includes endoscopes, laparoscopes, and video imaging systems, as well as surgical energy devices, system integration solutions, medical services, and a wide range of endotherapy instruments for endoscopic and therapeutic applications. For more information, visit www.olympus-global.com.
Olympus…True To You. True To Society. True To LIFE.
It is the policy of Olympus to extend equal employment and advancement opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship status, religious creed (including dress and grooming practices), age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth and/or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability (physical or mental) and/or a medical condition, genetic information, ancestry, veteran status or service in the uniformed services, and any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Posting Notes: || États-Unis (US) || Georgia (US-GA) || Atlanta ||