ASRC Federal NetCentric Technology is a premier provider of systems engineering, software engineering, system integration and product support services for Army C5ISR mission-critical systems.
We are seeking an Associate Technical Writer to support the Army program management office at the Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD to provide product support for the development, delivering, publishing, and maintaining of data deliverables/products for the systems identified above.
- Develops and reviews US Army Technical Publication in support of C4ISR systems.
- Ensure compliance of all US Army Technical Publication in accordance with US Army regulatory guidance and military standards.
- Able to develop and edit in XML.
- Document Configuration Management for creating, developing new and changing existing Army Operator, Maintainer and Sustainment level Technical Publications.
- Manage the XML for the weapon system documentation to include but not limited to: IETMs, Electronic Technical Manuals (ETM), Software User Manual (SUM), Software Administrative Manual (SAM).
- Adhere to stylesheet and DTD rules.
- Support logistics events for C4ISR systems.