This position is responsible for fielding calls from all Chico’s FAS 1500+ retail stores via telephone and self-service work orders to troubleshoot POS, Kiosk, networking, and phones, and mobile devices. This associate should have superior customer service skills and thrive in a fast-paced environment. This position also provides support and Most Amazing Personal Service (MAPS) to stores via inbound and outbound calls regarding procedural questions.
- Demonstrates and upholds company Values and Guiding Principles.
- Accepts support calls and self-service tickets from stores, providing Tier 1 and Tier 2 support and troubleshooting for all technology hardware and software utilized for our retail locations. Some examples of this technology is: computer hardware, software, peripherals, phones, network.
- Works Self Service tickets from SSC Queue during low volume times and between inbound calls.
- Strives for first call first call resolution on every call to meet team KPI standards.
- Completes quality work orders timely and efficiently to provide the best support for our retail locations.
- As needed escalates issues based on priority and escalation procedures.
- Upholds company policy and procedures.
- Attends and actively participates in team and departmental meetings.
- High School Diploma/GED Required
- Degree in Computer Science preferred
- Experience in the Information Technology field supporting inbound customer requests over the phone. (Password resets, account troubleshooting, Point of Sale troubleshooting, network troubleshooting)
- Technology oriented with the ability to become proficient in troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Working computer proficiency in Google Business products
- Ability to work flex schedule to meet business needs, including nights and weekends.
- Excellent detail orientation
- Capability to multi-task efficiency and adapt to changing conditions in a fast paced business environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- A passion for IT!
- Previous experience utilizing ticketing system (Zendesk a plus)
- A+ Certification
- 1 plus years of POS help desk experience