Company:The Boeing Company
Location:USA - Auburn, WA, USA - Bellevue, WA, USA - Berkeley, MO, USA - Chicago, IL, USA - El Segundo, CA, USA - Everett, WA, USA - Herndon, VA, USA - Houston, TX, USA - Huntington Beach, CA, USA - Huntsville, AL, USA - Long Beach, CA, USA - Mesa, AZ, USA - North Charleston, SC, USA - Oklahoma City, OK, USA - Philadelphia, PA, USA - Plano, TX, USA - Renton, WA, USA - Ridley Park, PA, USA - San Antonio, TX, USA - Seal Beach, CA, USA - Seattle, WA
Job Description Qualifications:
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Defense, Space and Security (BDS) is looking for an Associate Staff Analyst (level 2) to support the SEIT & Systems Capability in Berkeley, MO, Auburn, WA, Bellevue, WA, Chicago, IL, El Segundo, CA, Everett, WA, Herndon, VA, Houston, TX, Huntington Beach, CA, Huntsville, AL, Long Beach, CA, Mesa, AZ, North Charleston, SC, Oklahoma City, OK, Philadelphia, PA, Plano, TX, Renton, WA, Ridley Park, PA, San Antonio, TX, Seal Beach, CA or Seattle, WA.
- Collects and assembles data from multiple sources.
- Conducts research and assists with the evaluation of organizational issues.
- Supports leadership in the strategic intent and directional focus of large facilitated meetings and events.
- Summarizes and reviews documentation and develops informational or technical materials.
- Gathers customer requirements for projects.
- Develops and maintains the project schedule, monitors and tracks execution of the plan.
- Works with the team to plan and execute employee-related activities and initiatives.
- Plans and coordinates group-level facility requirements.
- Provides status reports.
- Maintains and tracks training requirements.
- Coordinate with managers to update Adaptive Planning to ensure forecasting data integrity
- Gather workforce forecasting data from Adaptive Planning for the BDS SEIT & Systems Capability
- Collect requisition status data from the Tableau database
- Assemble data into a combined report and prepare charts for SEIT & Systems staffing status meetings
- Work under the guidance of a senior Staff Analyst
This position allows telecommuting. The selected candidate will be required to perform some work onsite at one of the listed location options.
The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Experience in creating complex spreadsheets (e.g. creating Pivot tables in Excel)
- Experience with PowerPoint and creating presentations
- Experience with collecting data from multiple sources and assembling into a form to enable tracking status of forecasting data
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience with Concur or a similar travel and expense management program
- Experience with SharePoint set-up, WebEx set up and Ariba
- Experience using HR systems.
- Experience with one or more of the following financial systems: Cognos, IRE, EAS, MRP, CSPR, EPAS
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position.
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 3 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+1 years' related work experience, 7 years' related work experience, etc.).
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position is for 1st shift.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation:No relocation available
Export Control Requirement:This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Safety Sensitive:This is not a safety sensitive position
Contingent Upon Award ProgramThis position is not contingent upon program award
Experience Level:Individual Contributor - 2
Job Code:UANRI2 (U26)
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Stay safe from recruitment fraud! The only way to apply for a position at Boeing is via our Careers website.
Learn how to protect yourself from recruitment fraud - Recruitment Fraud Warning
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Request an Accommodation - Requesting Interview Accommodations
Applicant Privacy - Applicant Privacy
EEO is the law Poster - EEO is the law
Boeing Policy on EEO - Boeing EEO Policy
Affirmative Action and Harassment - Boeing Affirmative Action and Harassment
Boeing Participates in E – Verify
Right to Work Statement