As an Associate Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) you will work with the Systems Analysts, Development, and QA to understand the business/product requirements, system requirements and test scenarios respectively, related to the applications to build or modify the automation framework. Working with senior team members, you will have responsibility for maintaining these frameworks by following the current standards along with coordinating test execution and providing user support.
- Work with technology team in building cutting edge Clearing systems.
- Testing applications deployed through web browsers and containers such as Electron.
- Gain experience with iterative and Agile software development methodologies.
- Perform troubleshooting software / hardware configuration problems.
- Develop critical testing skills and work side by side with an experienced QA team.
- Develop a strong background in building automated testing architectures / frameworks.
- Experience participating in all aspects of a full-life cycle development methodology, and related quality concepts and processes.
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related discipline
- Demonstrable knowledge of SQL Queries
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills and decision making ability
This role offers work from home flexibility of up to 3 days per week.
Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or veteran status, or other protected status.