ASRC Federal Mission Solutions is a premier provider of systems engineering, software engineering, system integration and project management services for real-time, mission-critical defense systems. We are seeking a Software Build and Release Engineer to support our team in Moorestown, NJ.
Work in a collaborative team supporting developers using agile software development methodology, performing the following tasks:
- Work closely with SW teams to manage Continuous Integration/Delivery processes for SW Builds and Releases in an Agile development environment.
- Support and troubleshoot issues with build tools, compilers, linkers, Makefiles, XML files, etc for large scale C++ and JAVA programs.
- Automate the SW Build and Release process using common build automation tools.
- Use UNIX/Linux scripting languages to interface with build tools and further automate the build process.
- Use ClearCase or Git as the Version Control system to manage developer workflow and delivery process.
- Research problems and develop solutions.
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.