Job Location: Twin Falls - Twin Falls, ID
Salary Range: $16.50 Hourly
It is a great time to start a career in Beverage Sales!
Craig Stein Beverage is looking for full time, sales savvy individuals to join our Sales Team in our Twin Falls, ID market. This position would require occasional travel to the Sun Valley area. The Associate Sales Rep position is our junior sales role and an excellent opportunity to gain opportunity in the exciting and ever-changing world of beverage sales. This role is the bridge to be promoted to a Sales Representative position.
ASR’s are responsible for supporting a team of 4-5 sales representatives in an assigned territory, running vacation routes, calling on customers, helping sales representatives on busy days, building displays, setting up events, hanging point of sale materials, and many other tasks assigned in your territory. A valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and reliable vehicle are required for this position. A fuel card and monthly vehicle stipend are provided. This role would require periodic, same day travel to Sun Valley to support our sales teams in that market.
We are actively looking for new additions to our team. The standard schedule for this role is Monday-Friday with weekends off. Please apply today!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Position is assigned to a District Manager Team to assist Sales Reps and DMs with building positive business relationships with retailers, supplier partners and internal personnel to grow market share in assigned territory.
- Responsibilities will include providing team support with vacation/holiday route relief sales, grow volume, new distribution, management of brand placements, point of sale and marketing with accounts, summer event set up and tear down.
- Learn and present sales presentations to assigned accounts using sales data, brand sales sheets, market information.
- Responsible for maintaining high level of quality assurance standards for all products by properly maintaining inventory levels and customer service.
- Introduction of new brands/packages to increase space for CSB products.
- Responsible for developing daily/weekly pre-plans and follow up with daily/weekly successes to your assigned District Manager to attain pre-set budget and market execution goals.
- Attend both DM Team and Sales Team meetings as scheduled.
- Responsible for any other task that is assigned by the District Manager or Director of Sales to assist you with your growth plan.
- Within 1 year of hire be Cicerone Beer Server Certified and complete Gallo Gateway training.
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Good driving record is needed & the ability to be insured. Driving record must have less than 4 points
- Applicants must live in or near Vancouver
- Ability to lift 15-35 lbs repetitively.
- Must pass urinalysis drug screen, criminal background check, and agility test.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to work in a team environment, have strong communication/interpersonal skills, have a positive team player attitude and be coachable.
- Be willing to work flexible hours if needed to include nights, weekends and sometimes during holidays.
- Availability to work a variety of shifts including early mornings, weekends, and Holidays when needed
- Performance incentives
- Monthly vehicle stipend
- 5 paid vacation days
- 5 paid sick days
- 7 paid Holidays
- Excellent insurance plan (medical, dental, vision, & life)
- 401K with employer match