Company:The Boeing Company
Location:USA - El Segundo, CA, USA - Seal Beach, CA
Job Description Qualifications:
Boeing Defense and Space Systems is looking for an Associate Programmer Analyst based out of Seal Beach or El Segundo, California.
- Provides assistance to design, program and execute test plans.
- Implements, documents and maintains routine computing applications and software.
- Assists in gathering and evaluating end user requirements.
- Writes and compiles routine code and constructs routine database objects based on documented design.
- Modifies or upgrades applications to maintain software functionality.
- Documents, validates and researches reported problems and assists in developing user training.
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at one of the listed location options.
This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship. An interim and/or final U.S. Secret clearance Post-Start is required.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 2+ years' experience with ColdFusion
- 2+ years' experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- 2+ years' experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- 2+ years' experience with Eclipse
- 2+ years' experience with .NET
- 2+ years' experience with Teamcenter Developer/Programming
- 2+ years' experience with Software Development Life Cycle
- 2+ years' experience with influencing customers and shaping requirements
- 2+ years' experience working directly with customers
- 2+ years' experience with communication across multiple levels of an organization
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- 2+ years' experience with AGILE
- 2+ years' experience with Oracle
- 2+ years' experience with Customer Service
- 2+ years' experience with Software Requirements
- 2+ years' experience with C
- 2+ years' experience with Window Scripting
- Security+ Certification
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 3 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master +1 years' related work experience, 7 years' related work experience, etc.).
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Shift Work Statement:
This position is for 1st shift
At Boeing, we strive to deliver a Total Rewards package that will attract, engage and retain the top talent. Elements of the Total Rewards package include competitive base pay and variable compensation opportunities.
The Boeing Company also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work.
The specific programs and options available to any given employee may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please note that the salary information shown below is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate experience and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
Summary pay range: 54,270 – 94,770
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation:No relocation available
Export Control Requirement:Not an export control position
Safety Sensitive:This is not a safety sensitive position
Contingent Upon Award ProgramThis position is not contingent upon program award
Experience Level:Individual Contributor - 2
Job Code:BAMBI2 (B92)
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Stay safe from recruitment fraud! The only way to apply for a position at Boeing is via our Careers website.
Learn how to protect yourself from recruitment fraud - Recruitment Fraud Warning
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Request an Accommodation - Requesting Interview Accommodations
Applicant Privacy - Applicant Privacy
EEO is the law Poster - EEO is the law
Boeing Policy on EEO - Boeing EEO Policy
Affirmative Action and Harassment - Boeing Affirmative Action and Harassment
Boeing Participates in E – Verify
Right to Work Statement