Job ID: 104927
The Leonardo DRS Land Electronics business provides C4I Network computing and integrated situational awareness, as well as state-of-the-art embedded diagnostics, vehicle power management and combat vehicle integration products and services.
Analyze, plan, and understand the company’s financial position, support, baseline planning, and actual cost verification, preparation of estimates at completion (EAC), variance analysis, workforce projections, revenue, and profit forecasting. Provide general support to the Program Manager/Program Team with business and financial analysis as well as financial reports for Site Management.
- Understand the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and the Strategic Guide Plan process and help prepare program bookings, revenue, operating profit, investment, and cash flow data
- Understand how job costs are collected and billed on all contract types
- Ability to work on cross-functional teams
- Establish, develop, and maintain effective business relationships with internal and external customers
- Support negotiations with the government, industry prime contractors and foreign customers
- Conduct analytical studies, monitor trends, and interpret the results
- Support government compliance and audit activities
- Develop an understanding of the Standards of Conduct to include conflicts of interests; improper practices; liability and fraud
- Develop an understanding of contract design and structure to include: FFP; CPIF; CPFF; CPAF; BOA; IDIQ; Foreign Military Sale (FMS); and International Direct Commercial Sale (DCS), and competitive and sole source procurements
- Ability to grasp generally accepted accounting principles and develop a working knowledge of the cost accounting standards (CAS) and IFRS
- Supports proposal preparations including bid/no-bid requirements; cost estimating; pricing; RFP review; risk mitigation; and negotiation
- Develop an understanding of the source selection evaluation process to include cost and price analysis, discussions, debriefings, and protest
- Program and finance: Basis of Estimate (BOE) preparation; budget preparation, reporting and management; cost & variance analysis; Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS); Estimate at Completion (EAC); cash management/working capital; forecasting; contractual reporting (CDRL, EVM, cost and pricing, C/SSR); risk management; return on investment (ROI); audit preparation and management; and program review preparation
- Support, communicate, reinforce, and defend the mission, values, and culture of the organization
- Maximize IT utilization through electronic commerce and ERP/Oracle implementation
- Emerging business operations knowledge to include management principles; business development; HR; operations; finance; accounting; economics; and information technology
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting or related field
- MA/MS is highly desirable
- Developing knowledge of the FAR, DFAR, CAS & SOX
- Ability to understand financial analysis principles and have financial analysis skills
- Strong computer skills (MS Office Suite , MS Project, Visio, Oracle, Pro Pricer)
Only candidates that meet the qualifications set forth above are eligible to be contacted for further information. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
The health and safety of our employees and their families remains a top priority at Leonardo DRS, and we continue to take action to address the risk and uncertainty COVID variants pose in the workplace. Subject to state-specific exemptions, newly hired employees are required to provide proof they are fully vaccinated prior to their start date, unless a medical or religious accommodation or an exemption pursuant to applicable state law is formally approved by Leonardo DRS prior to commencing employment.
Leonardo DRS, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #LEL