Knauf Insulation North America is the world's fastest-growing insulation manufacturer. We are wholly committed to the conservation of the environment while also sustainably developing and manufacturing a comprehensive line of acoustical fiberglass insulation for residential, commercial, industrial, marine, OEM and metal building applications, using post-consumer recycled materials.
We welcome passionate and creative individuals who thrive in an entrepreneurial, collaborative and ever-changing environment.
- **Pay $19.19**
- Operates various equipment used to manufacture, process and package fiberglass insulation.
- Monitors several pieces of production equipment, depending on the product being produced, for early detection of actual or potential equipment failure.
- Manually restocks packaging materials into packaging equipment as needed.
- Communicates with Shift Supervisor when packaging supplies need replenishing.
- Communicates with Shift Supervisor, Cold End Coordinator and Maintenance regarding any equipment problems or equipment that may need preventative maintenance or repair work performed to insure safety and maximum operating efficiency.
- Must be able to report to work on time and work all hours required of the job, including mandatory overtime; may be required to occasionally cover shifts other than the one for which hired.
- Remains current on plant and safety matters, participating regularly in department/plant safety meetings.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of two years industrial experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- To perform this job successfully, individuals must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Observe safety and security procedures, report potentially unsafe conditions, and use equipment and materials properly.
- Exhibit sound and accurate judgement and include appropriate people in decision-making process.
- Accurately count and perform basic math functions, including mental calculation of simple equations and/orfractions.
- Adhere to guidelines set forth in the Employee Handbook and follow ISO and management/departmental policies and procedures.
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner and develop alternative solutions.
- Give and welcome feedback remaining open to others’ ideas and trying new things.
- Follow instructions and respond to requests for service and assistance.