ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists in developing and executing product marketing campaigns for assigned product line, including: setting objectives and short- and long-term strategies, conducting market research and competition tracking, developing product mix and action plans, ROI analysis.
- Participates in all product marketing activities for assigned product line, including: new idea generation, product profiling review, product strategic development plans, project management, as well as market launch and surveillance.
- Assists in product line extensions and/or trimming, labeling revisions, clinical studies and any related activities to build and sustain value of the product line and maximize earnings. Continually seeks new innovations for assigned product line.
- Assists in developing high-quality sales collateral, efficient customer service processes, and optimized manufacturing operations to support assigned product line.
- Makes recommendations for continuous improvement of sales collateral, customer services processes and manufacturing operations of assigned product line and leads the implementation of approved enhancements.
- Analyzes market research and monitors market trends by regularly reviewing scientific literature and competitor’s product offerings, traveling with field sales personnel, and attending surgeries, meetings with stakeholders, scientific meetings, etc.
- Assists in developing presentations, surgical techniques, and white papers to support sales and marketing campaigns, e.g. product binders, web sites, brochures, etc.
- Assists Product Manager by responsively and proactively collaborating with sales to ensure quality product support for new product launches, existing product segments, training programs, and key surgeon and account management.
- Coordinates the setup of display booths and product demonstrations of assigned product line at scientific conferences and VIP meetings.
- Collaborates with communications and other related departments to develop creative promotional, advertising and value-added services to maximize revenue for assigned product line.
- Performs other duties as required.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field and 2+ years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience, preferably in the orthopedic device industry specially the spine industry.
- Knowledge of computer applications (i.e.: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access & Project, Windows, Internet applications, etc.) required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workflow to meet established timeframes.
- Ability to multi-task within a cross-functional team and matrix management structure.
- Strong attention to details.
- Ability to represent the company at a variety of business functions or situations in a professional and competent manner.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines.
- Ability to learn and maintain knowledge of procedures, products and activities of assigned product line.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to travel up to 40 percent.
- Understanding of overall market analysis, planning, development and management.
For roles based in the United States that require access to hospital facilities, must be eligible for and maintain credentials at all required hospitals, including meeting any applicable physical requirements or vaccination requirements (including the COVID-19 vaccine, as applicable).
ATEC is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to its employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state or local laws. Further, ATEC will make reasonable accommodations that are necessary to comply with disability discrimination laws.