DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for a portion of the portfolio from the inception through obsolescence for each product.
- Collaborates with surgeon customers alongside internal Systems and Software engineering teams to develop product requirements and features.
- Assists in developing marketing strategy by studying economic indicators; outlining the product requirements for surgery; tracking changes in supply and demand; identifying surgeon customers and their current and future needs
- Interfaces with AIX market development team to target key accounts, align corporate resources and implement conversion strategies.
- Assists in driving U.S. market share by developing marketing plans and programs for each product, coordinating and assisting with training
- Assists in developing sales collateral, efficient customer service processes, and short- and long-term product level forecasts to support assigned product line.
- Provides support for the design, development and implementation of products and service lines on cross-functional teams.
- Assists in identifying priorities of present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends
- Develops professional and technical knowledge by attending sales training; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Participates in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and convention events
- Manage an travel and promotional budget
- Able to travel between 15-40%
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of the spine market and the ability to continuously evaluate trends and adjust strategy to compensate and take advantage of shifts
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Experience collaborating with software development teams.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workflow and to meet established timeframes.
- Ability to multi-task within a cross-functional team
- Strong attention to details.
- Ability to represent the company at a variety of business functions or situations in a professional and competent manner.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to prepare sales forecasts
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 2+ years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience, preferably with technology products and/or in the orthopedic device industry specially the spine industry.
For roles based in the United States that require access to hospital facilities, must be eligible for and maintain credentials at all required hospitals, including meeting any applicable physical requirements or vaccination requirements (including the COVID-19 vaccine, as applicable).
ATEC is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to its employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state or local laws. Further, ATEC will make reasonable accommodations that are necessary to comply with disability discrimination laws.