Brady Corporation is an international manufacturer and marketer of complete solutions that identify and protect people, products and places. Brady’s products help customers increase safety, security, productivity and performance and include high-performance labels, signs, safety devices, printing systems and software. Founded in 1914, the Company has a diverse customer base in electronics, telecommunications, manufacturing, electrical, construction, medical, aerospace and a variety of other industries. Brady is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and as of July 31, 2021, employed approximately 5,700 people in its worldwide businesses. Brady’s fiscal 2021 sales were approximately $1.14 billion. Brady stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol BRC. More information is available on the Internet at www.bradyid.com.
Do you have experience in product development and commercialization and love creating messaging and value propositions that will draw new customers to the brand? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment? Are you a hardworking and ambitious product leader, who likes to innovate and execute on product initiatives? Are you a fast learner with a curiosity to make things work better and faster, and aren’t afraid to try new things? If you answered ‘yes’ to these questions, then we want to talk to you!
PDC is looking for Associate Product Manager / Product Manager to join our Healthcare product management team. If you’ve been looking for a dynamic product marketing role with broad hands-on responsibility over product strategy, execution, and marketing that combines your proven abilities in B2B go to market strategy with your strong communication and positioning skills, take a minute to check us out. This is an awesome job where you’ll be able to showcase your talents and drive high impact strategic initiatives across the company. The Associate Product Manager / Product Manager will lead cross functional efforts and teams working with manufacturing, R&D, supply chain, marcom and sales to execute product strategy and tactics.
Join Us -- If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the forefront of patient safety and innovative identification solutions, you'll find it at PDC. As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services and above all, have fun doing it.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be the portfolio’s brand advocate and spokesperson to help grow market share and profitability.
- Define and own the strategy and roadmap for the Patient ID product portfolio and communicate it effectively and passionately across the company.
- Lead global go-to-market strategy, and new product development for your business against your 3-5 year business plan, create product launch plans and oversee cross-functional implementation across the organization.
- Define and own product KPIs and roadmap, diagnose areas for improvement, and develop and implement recommendations. Prepare monthly reports, forecasts, product reviews and customer trend analysis.
- Focus externally, creating a deep understanding of market and technology trends, competitive intelligence and key influencers.
- Develop product marketing programs to meet sales forecasts and profit objectives.
- Interface with partners, customers and industry leaders to champion the voice of the customer within the organization and drive customer and market research initiatives that inform global product portfolio strategy.
- Partner with Marketing Communications, Digital and Sales to align efforts and effectively position and message our portfolio of products by demonstrating unique value propositions to our customer segments across US and global markets.
- Expertise in product management and / or related experience in business development, strategic planning, product marketing, brand management, and / or performance marketing.
- Demonstrated excellence as a self-starter who has experience leading product management teams in a high growth environment, including P+L responsibility, marketing and launching new products.
- Enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and ability to operate effectively in both tactical and strategic capacities – you can comfortably adjust your altitude and roll-up your sleeves as needed.
- Exhibit sound product discernment, ability to formulate product strategy and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals.
- Strong sense of ownership and a "whatever it takes" attitude towards getting stuff done.
- Boundless creativity when it comes to generating ideas, but an understanding that execution is what ultimately matters.
- Comfort with ambiguity, and an instinct for moving quickly.
- A strong growth mindset, unwavering grit, and an appetite for being constantly pushed beyond your comfort zone.
- Ability to lead and inspire across solid and dotted lines.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Engaging communicator and presenter/ English fluency.
- Complete insurance coverage starting on first day of employment – medical, dental, vision, life
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Bonus opportunity
- Vacation and Holiday pay