Job Description and Requirements
We are looking for an Associate Principal Consultant to lead management consulting engagements and to manage one of the service offerings. This is a key role within the organization that requires thought leadership, innovation, influence of internal and external stakeholders, excellence in execution, and deep technical knowledge in the areas of Application Security, Product Security, DevSecOps, SSCRM, and OSS.Responsibilities
- Delivery Focused Responsibilities
- Lead Management Consulting engagements such maturity assessments, maturity action plans, etc.
- Provide technical oversight on engagements
- Coach, train, and mentor consultants to deliver Management Consulting services
- Contribute to the development of intellectual capital, reusable assets, tooling, new strategies within domain expertise
- Services Focused Responsibilities
- Be responsible for one or more of the Management Consulting services
- Support Client Managers/Sales/Marketing ensuring up-to-date collateral, presentations, pre-sales activities, and expertise in selected Management Consulting services
- Contribute to training program to train consultants in the practice service offerings
- Collaborating with other practices and technical SMEs to expand our technical knowledge base
- Gathering feedback from internal and external stakeholders on how to improve existing service offerings
- Working with marketing to deliver webinars, author and review technical blogs, present at conferences, etc.
- Proficiency in organizing and prioritizing multiple tasks, directing initiatives in a collaborative environment, inspiring others, and working towards milestones
- Ability to lead others, provide direction, and ensure tasks are executed consistently
- Experience in delivering Management Consulting engagements for Enterprise customers to help customers transform their Cyber Security programs
- Knowledge of application security maturity frameworks.
- Knowledge of how measure maturity of application security, product security, DevSecOps, SSCRM, and OSS programs.
- Strong knowledge of Software Supply Chain Risk Management (SSCRM) and Open Source Management (OSS) is preferred.
- Thinks in terms of solutions and across platforms in their area of expertise
- Written communication skills applicable to preparing formal documentation, white papers, and case studies
- Ability to clearly articulate thoughts and present to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience
Our business is our experts. Our reputation as one of the leading software security consulting firms is the direct result of the expertise, diligence, and excellence of our consulting team. In fact, Synopsys Software Integrity Group was named a leader in 2020 in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing in recognition of our vision and ability to execute. Our ideal applicants would be at home in a collaborative and vibrant culture. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability