About This Role
We believe people should love what they do – in this role, you will be responsible for:
All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
• Knowledge of Oracle ERP system and operation.
• Knowledge of manufacturing policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of production and inventory control systems.
• Written and oral communication skills which support cooperation with manufacturing personnel and support organizations.
• Basic personal computer skills. (e.g., word processing and spreadsheets)
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to understand and interpret prints, bills of material and parts lists.
• Ability to work with measuring instruments.
• Ability to work from verbal instructions.
• Ability to operate material handling equipment.
• Ability to work well with others.
• This position is subject to both inside and outside environmental conditions.
• This position is subject to noise.
• This position may be required the ability to lift materials up to 50 lbs
Must be a U.S. citizen with the ability to obtain/maintain a government security clearance.
Must have high school diploma and minimum of one year of Material Control Experience
How We Care
At Textron Systems, our talented people make us successful. We promote an inclusive environment where we value individuality, differences, and unique perspectives.
Our Company is committed to offering employees opportunities to grow and develop. Our benefits and compensation packages are designed to help our talented employees excel and achieve their goals, so they can make a difference every day in and outside of the workplace. Below are just a few examples!
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Education Assistance
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Career Development & Training Opportunities
- Wellness Program (including Fitness Reimbursement)
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401(K) with Company Funding
- Paid Parental Leave
Are you a Military Veteran?
Textron's products and services are trusted everyday by those who protect our country. We are dedicated to hiring these Veterans and aim to translate their skills to make an impact on our Company.