Working Location: Nationwide - Remote
Are you looking for a company that cares about people’s lives and health, including yours? At Olympus, we help make people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day.
Let’s inspire healthier lives, together.
The Associate Manager, Global Market Analytics & Insights will reside within the Global Market Analytics & Center of Excellence function, part of the overall Global Market Intelligence & Customer Insights & Analytics (GMCI&A) team. The candidate will collaborate with stakeholders both within GMCI&A and across Olympus businesses to define data and analytical needs, establish standardized process and plan, and provide analytics and actionable insights to support Therapeutic Solution Division (TSD), Endoscopic Solution Division (ESD), regional and Corporate functions. This position is highly visible to different levels of management. The candidate should possess strong expertise in data analysis including advanced level of analytical techniques, with the ability to not only synthesize complex data but also articulate critical analysis and actionable insights to help stakeholders to answer the most challenging business questions. It is expected that this role will develop strategic partnership with leaders within GMCI&A and across the entire enterprise including Business Units, Marketing, Business Development, Sales, Health Economics, Finance, and other areas. The candidate will also be a self-starter and comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced matrix working environment.
* Engage with GMCI&A team leaders and global business stakeholders to identify strategic needs where data and analytics can drive business value and transform business problems into analytical solutions.
* Lead the development and implementation of analytical projects to support both GMCI&A and cross functional strategic initiatives and business goals.
* Develop global market models, conduct analysis on market drivers and mix, and carry out benchmarking, forecasting, and other business analysis.
* Develop assessments and analytical insights on global market and competitive landscape, social and economic trends, provider trends, global and regional dynamics.
* Support IR, business planning, business development, marketing and other strategic initiatives with market sizing development, opportunity identification, and market and competitive assessments.
* Conduct analytics on customer segmentation, journey mapping, value proposition, persona to support product and marketing initiatives.
* Carry out economic research and financial analysis on cost, revenue, margin, value and outcomes.
* Translate data and analytics into actionable insights and effectively communicate key findings and strategic recommendations to different levels of stakeholders globally.
* Partner with data analyst, Health Economics, Finance, IT and other resources to support integrated global data initiatives including needs identification, database development, standardization, governance, and management.
* Collaborate with data analysts and other analytical resources on the team to standardize analytical models, KPIs, metrics, and foundational and strategic analytical reporting.
* Oversee the development and implementation of dashboard, self-service reporting, and portal to support both GMCI&A and business stakeholders.
* Lead the definition and implementation of standard processes and advanced analytical and visualization tools including automation and optimization.
* Build strategic partnerships across global Olympus business units and functions with the Global Market, Competitive & Customer Intelligence (MCCI) team in GMCI&A to uncover synergies, drive efficiencies, and standardize best practices.
* Performs all other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor’s degree in data science, analytics, mathematics, engineering, finance, economics, or related disciplines; Advanced degree a plus.
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis, business intelligence, market/customer intelligence, consulting, strategy, or equivalent area; preferably in the healthcare, medical device, or life sciences.
* Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience in advanced analytics including working knowledge on SQL, Python or R, statistical analysis, and data visualization tools such as Power BI or Tableau.
* Minimum of 2 years project management experience in leading analytical projects across multiple teams.
* Travel <10% (domestic and international).
* Advanced Excel and financial analysis skills.
* Primary market research experience preferred.
We realize work isn’t just a job to you.
It’s a big part of your life, but not the only part. That’s why we offer competitive salaries, a robust 401(k) program, annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks — so you can be ready for where life can take you.
Olympus is passionate about the solutions it creates for the medical, life sciences, and industrial equipment industries, as well as cameras and audio products. For more than 100 years, Olympus has focused on making people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling by helping detect, prevent, and treat disease, furthering scientific research, ensuring public safety, and capturing images of the world.
Olympus Corporation of the Americas, a wholly owned subsidiary of Olympus Corporation, is headquartered in Center Valley, Pennsylvania, USA, and employs more than 5,500 employees throughout locations in North and South America. For more information, visit www.olympusamerica.com.
Olympus…True to You. True to Society. True to LIFE.
It is the policy of Olympus to extend equal employment and advancement opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship status, religious creed (including dress and grooming practices), age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth and/or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability (physical or mental) and/or a medical condition, genetic information, ancestry, veteran status or service in the uniformed services, and any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Posting Notes: || United States (US) || Massachusetts (US-MA) || Westborough ||