No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 138006 - Piscataway, New Jersey, United States
Do you want to be part of a team that is building a future to smile about? What about having the opportunity to connect with others across the world, full of stimulating discussions, and making impactful contributions?
If this is how you see your career, Colgate/Hill's Pet Nutrition is the place to be!
Our dependable household brands, dedicated employees, and sustainability commitments make us a company passionate about building a future to smile about for our employees, consumers, and surrounding communities. The pride in our brand fuels a workplace that encourages creative thinking, champions experimentation, and promotes authenticity which has contributed to our enduring success. If you want to work for a company that lives by their values, then give your career a reason to smile...every single day.
The Associate Finance Manager, provides strategic & analytical support to Corporate functions. The scope of the support includes, but is not limited to, developing Budget / LEs; determining Risks and Opportunities vs. Budget/ LE and facilitating redeployment of resources throughout the year.
- Analyze and report financial information relating to YTD actuals and trend vs. Budget/LE on a monthly basis to heads of departments supported
- Control capital expenditure budget and ensure timely capitalization of projects
- Manage any external & internal audits by providing requested information and execute any recommendations
- Ensure adequate internal controls are in place and that activities are SOX compliant
- Provide Investment Analysis support by developing scenarios and ad-hoc financial projections for new projects, initiatives, etc.
- Support indirect procurement during negotiations of major contracts
- Work closely with Colgate business service centers in Warsaw, Mumbai and Mexico
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred (Finance or Accounting), CPA a plus
- 4-7 years of Finance experience.
- SAP FI/CO Knowledge preferred
- Past exposure should include budget & planning.
- Motivated, dependable and results-oriented Individual
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Team Player, with the ability to develop working relationships with business partners located across the globe & functions
- Strong Analytical Skills
We are a results oriented company with a caring culture and work life balance.
Apply with us! Come and join our amazing team!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact [email protected] with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.