Making the future is everyday life at Samsung. We’re seeking innovators who are called to not just change the world but build a better one. We make the best technology hardware on the planet, but our best is always a prototype for something better and our people thrive with a driven mindset – better builds on better.
Samsung is currently seeking an Affiliate Associate Marketing Manager to join our team. This position will be a critical leading the growth of Affiliate, EPP (Employee Purchase Program aggregators) and other performance marketing programs supporting Samsung.com. The Affiliate Marketing Manager will proactively nurture our third-party Affiliate, EPP, and banking loyalty relationships, leveraging data to drive actionable decisions that inform and grow all lines of business for Samsung.com.
Role and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with other internal marketing teams to drive cross-functional marketing objectives
- Partner with Category Managers (trade teams) to prioritize promotions, offers & business needs to inform marketing planning
- Perform ROAS and partner-level revenue and cost analysis to inform partner strategy and optimizations
- Forecast spend & budgeting by category by vendor and publisher; proactively execute budget pitches to cross-functional teams to ensure revenue goals are met
- Create presentations delivered to executives and cross-functional stakeholders showcasing results and future strategy
- Drive channel and portfolio growth (e.g. vet new Performance Marketing or eCommerce vendors/solutions)
- Monitor daily KPI reporting to measure performance; identify opportunities to improve KPI performance; tracking QA and troubleshooting
- Supervise work with creative team to inform copy, imagery, creative direction and ad deliverables
- Supervise ownership and maintenance of channel promotional calendar for cross-functional use
- Partner with Analytics team to drive data reporting, custom analysis and automated dashboards to drive quick decision-making
- Partner with Product/Engineering to enhance tracking, data pass back, and landing page optimizations to improve strategy and performance
- Stay informed of industry trends and best practices
Skills and Qualifications
- 1-2 years of experience in online performance marketing, specifically affiliate marketing, e-commerce or other direct-response media
- Experience with media planning & external platforms such as Commission Junction, Google Affiliate Network, Share-A-Sale or Linkshare (preferred)
- Understanding of operations, including pixels, ad tracking, and feeds (preferred)
- Excellent analytical skills, including proficiency in using web and data analytic tools (Google Analytics, Tableau)
- Position requires a highly detail-oriented and proactive individual driven by results which can manage multiple projects, tasks, and people in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent project management and organizational/time management skills with specific attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as the ability to articulate clearly and effectively over the phone, through email, and in writing; Must be an active team player within a cross-functional team
- BA/BS in marketing, economics, e-commerce, or related/other quantitative field; or equivalent experience required
Samsung Electronics America, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provides Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
* Samsung Electronics America, Inc. and its subsidiaries are committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate
Samsung Electronics America requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless a medical or religious exemption, or an exemption required under state/local law, is approved. Offers of employment are contingent upon proof that a candidate is fully vaccinated or qualifies for an exemption. More details on how to apply for an exemption are provided after the application process is complete.
Reasonable Accommodations for Qualified Individuals with Disabilities During the Application Process
Samsung Electronics America is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you have a disability and require a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the application process, please contact our Reasonable Accommodation Team (855-557-3247) or SEA_Accommodations_Ext@sea.samsung.com for assistance. This number is for accommodation requests only and is not intended for general employment inquiries.