By living according to a common set of values, we create a culture that unifies, embraces the uniqueness we all bring to the company, and positions Integer for long-term success.
At Integer, our values are embedded in everything we do.
We focus on our customers’ success
We create better solutions
We create success together
We always interact with others respectfully
We are open and honest with one another
We do the right things and do things right
The primary purpose of this job is to operate and monitor machines routinely used in the production of the organization’s product. May be involved in the basic set-up, calibration and maintenance of equipment and/or perform finish operations.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
1. Adheres to Company Core Beliefs and all safety and quality requirements.
2. Operates machinery used in the manufacture of products with close supervision.
3. May be involved in the basic set-up and/or calibration of equipment.
4. Loads component materials into product specific tools and/or performs finishing operations.
5. Reads and follows operating manuals, maintenance instructions and procedures.
6. Inspects parts visually and dimensionally to assure conformance to requirements.
7. Follows established documentation for product manufacturing.
8. Cleans and maintains machinery as necessary.
9. Performs other functions as required
High school graduate or equivalent. Technical or vocational schooling preferred
0 -1 year experience operating machinery in a manufacturing environment
Ability to read and understand blueprints
Ability to work with small precision parts
Ability to read, comprehend and follow detailed instructions
U.S. Applicants: EOE/AA Disability/Veteran