At Broadridge, we've built a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to accomplish more. If you’re passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join the Broadridge team.
Are you seeking a position within a growing company? Broadridge is hiring! Our mission is to attract, develop and retain outstanding talent. Being a place where exceptionally driven and hardworking people want to work is how we deliver award-winning services to our customers and ultimately build customer value. We are seeking a DTC Settlement Associate to join our stellar team! You will have a chance to work with Broadridge’s world-class clients leading highly visible projects. With the right training and motivation, you will be able to enrich your knowledge because of the broad client base that Broadridge has. Broadridge gives you exposure to many entities rather than working in one shop on one particular function. Because of this, the opportunity to develop your career is greater and can be done in a shorter amount of time.
We are made up of high performing teams that meet in person to learn and collaborate as needed. This role is considered hybrid, which means you’ll be assigned to a Broadridge office and given the flexibility to work remotely.
- Support Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation (DTCC) Settlement functions and related processes such as Buy-Ins, Prime Broker and Vault.
- Facilitate development of Broadridge’s Settlement tools such as Global Framework (GFW), Broadridge Exception Event System (BEES) and Universal Dashboard by providing operational expertise and conducting user acceptance tests (UAT).
- Participate in onboarding new clients onto Broadridge product suite such as ‘Brokerage Processing Services’ (BPS) for equity trade settlement and ‘Impact’ for Fixed Income trade settlement.
- Conduct internal and external training programs on Broadridge products such as GFW, BPS, Impact, BuyIns System and Universal Dashboard that are heavily used within the Settlements department.
- Address daily operational escalations from clients as a result of system or human error and resolve them in a timely manner. Also communicate the issue, solution and plan of action for future avoidance in a timely manner to both the internal and external parties.
- Limit market exposure for clients by monitoring unsettled trades with high Mark to Market (MTM) exposure and by monitoring suspense account activities.
- Identify and implement Robotic Process Automation (RPA) on processes within the DTC Settlements area to deliver value-add services to the clientele.
- Perform quality controls by ensuring Written Supervisory Procedures (WSP) is adhered by the group.
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for training purposes, for reference during critical issues and for seamless operations.
- Coordinate and communicate with support functions such as HR, IT and Finance for system related, project related and team related functions.
- 4+ years of experience with a bachelor's degree/equivalent experience
- Series 99 preferred
- A self-starter with keen attention to detail
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and multi-task
- Quick-learner that can adapt to a growing business
- Ability to maintain a positive relationship with clients and internal associates alike
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- Proven knowledge of operations products and processes
- Strong customer service orientation & strong prioritization and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
Why join Broadridge?
- We offer a valuable benefits package effective date of hire including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, fertility treatment, inclusive parental leave, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits and more.
- We support a number of associate-led networks where associates with similar backgrounds and interests can find peer support, shape company policy and culture, receive mentorship from senior members, and develop their careers.
- We provide a competitive 401k plan with employer match and additional basic company contribution.
- We encourage our associates to rest and relax by taking advantage of our generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time, and paid company holidays.
- We strive to improve both our environmental impact as well as our industries’ by partnering with our clients to decrease their carbon footprint through digitization, data, and innovation.
We recognize that ensuring our long-term success means creating an environment where everyone is welcome, where everyone's strengths are valued and where everyone can perform at their best. Broadridge provides equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ethnic origin, age, disability, genetic information, or military or veteran status and other protected characteristics protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company's career webpage because of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to BRcareers@broadridge.com.