Raytheon Intelligence and Space (RIS) is currently seeking an Associate Program Director for M2C2. The position will be the Deputy Program Director responsible for daily execution of the M2C2 program, within the Space ISR business area. This position reports directly to the Program Director of M2C2. The M2C2 program is an Enterprise level, satellite command and control system using the latest in adapted DevOps processes and cloud architecture consisting of approximately 420 employees. The M2C2 program replaces legacy GEOINT stovepipe systems built for individual missions with a system to optimize efficiencies at the enterprise level. The Deputy will be responsible for all facets of the program execution leading multiple IPT leads and Mission Solution Managers. Responsibilities include financial, schedule, and technical performance, supervision of Development and Operations and Maintenance IPT Leads and CAMs, development and execution of coordinated growth strategies. Duties will include multidisciplinary team leadership, internal and external program reviews, and program development through direct customer engagement, proposal preparation, supplier management, program management status reporting, and generation of work authorizations (IOTs), statements of work (SOWs), and specifications. The Deputy Program Director will align the program teams to priorities and provide clear direction, and will actively manage risk mitigation strategies and capture program opportunities. The Deputy Program Director will lead by example and champion program management best practices. The Deputy Program Director will produce proposals for new programs and for out-of-scope efforts to the program baseline. The Deputy Program Director will define program tasking/milestones and monitor adherence to program budgets, plans, and schedules. The Deputy Program Director will direct the performance of program task elements such as engineering, operations, supply chain, quality, contracts, finance, and administrative functions in the execution of required gate reviews and financial activities as well as program execution. Required Skills:
- US Citizen with current/existing TS/SCI Poly security clearance
- Minimum 12+ years of applicable experience including Program Management or Capture Management
- Minimum 8 + years successfully working at a Government Contractor similar to Raytheon, including supporting Government customer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation skills to communicate program status, issues and resolution plans across all major stakeholders including Raytheon senior management, customers and major subcontractors
- Proven leadership in proposal generation, contract negotiation and Gate execution.
- Proven experience with business and project management tools and procedures (e.g. IPDS, EVMS, IMP/IMS, Risk Management, Financial Forecasts and EAC)
- Must be highly organized and be an effective leader, communicator, decision maker and able to inspire teams to meet program objectives
- Good understanding of software development processes and their application to programs
- Proven ability to quickly come up to speed on technical and management efforts currently underway
- Build strong customer relationship to continue receive/compete for follow-on contracts
- Experience establishing and maintaining good working relationships with all levels of the organization, including Government customer, IPT leadership, and support organizations
- Work collaboratively with matrixed organization to ensure the program is properly staffed at all phases of the program with personnel that have the right skill sets and RTN values
- Program Management Level 4 Certification or similar, or ability to obtain associated certification within 6 months.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite (e.g. PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- Must be willing and able to travel, as required
- US Citizenship is required
- Active SSBI; existing DoD Secret clearance must be cross-over eligible, Top Secret Preferred
Required Education (including Major):
- Experience managing all phases of system development from IMS definition and cost baselining, Requirements decomposition and maintenance, System Architecture through all phases of Software Development, Formal Requirements Verification, and External Interface validation
- Experience in proposal preparation and negotiations
- Experience preparing and presenting senior level briefings for external customers and internal management
- Master’s Degree in science, technology, engineering or mathematics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in science, technology, engineering or mathematics..
Benefits offered: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid time off, and holidays.
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role is $166,800- $233,500; however, Raytheon Technologies considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, education/training and key skills.