Tris Pharma, Inc. (www.trispharma.com) is a leading privately-owned biopharmaceutical company in the U.S. with a focus on development and commercialization of innovative medicines that address unmet patient needs. We have more than 150 US and International patents including applications and have marketed several branded and generic products in the U.S., have licensed our products in the US and international markets, and have a robust pipeline of innovative products spanning neuroscience and other therapeutic categories employing our proprietary science and technology.
Our science and technology make us unique, but it is our team members that set us apart; they are the engine that fuels Tris’ passion and innovation. Tris colleagues understand the criticality of operating a successful business and take pride in the company’s success. But of equal importance to each member of the team is how we interact with one another on a daily basis. We believe in each other and we believe in respectful, open and honest communications to help support individual and team success.
Our Marketing department located in our Monmouth Junction, NJ headquarters has an immediate need for an Associate Director.
The Associate Director, Marketing functions as a “hands-on” member of the Branded ADHD Marketing Team by contributing to the overall marketing strategy (Healthcare Provider (HCP) and Patient) and being responsible for the development and execution of tactics to ensure a successful launch of a new product within the ADHD Portfolio. This position required a strategic and tactically focused self-starter passionate about educating and helping HCPs and patients with ADHD in the adult and pediatric space.
• Achieves or exceeds U.S. sales and market share targets for the portfolio of products while ensuing all marketing activities are performed in an effective and compliant manner
• Serves as a key contributor to the strategic planning and development of new product(s) that will launch primarily in the adult ADHD market
• Leads the development and execution of specific HCP and Patient initiatives and tactics
• Serves as Point of Contact (POC) for regional/personalized HCP projects, working directly with providers and HCP offices to develop materials relevant to their area or office
• Prospectively identifies new opportunities and innovative approaches to enhance market share penetration within the target market(s)
• Collaborates closely with the Operations team to establish, track and exceed marketing program key performance indicators; Ensures collaborative and compliant communication between marketing and other cross-functional teams (i.e., Medical Affairs, Sales, Regulatory Affairs, Operations, etc.); Collaborates closely with the legal, medical, and regulatory team through the development of materials and through the Promotional Review Process (PRC); Interacts with PRC team to resolve open items and reach consensus
• Develops and launches Personal and Non-personal promotional activities including but not limited to: Sales Materials, In-office, Media, Digital, and other channels
• Actively participates and lead in the brand planning process and the development of the brand tactical plan including, but not limited to: making necessary changes to align with brand strategy, providing insight and input into brand strategies, ensuring flawless execution of plans, providing input into media planning, evaluating personal and non-personal channels to effectively reach ADHD Target, etc.
• Leads Customer Relationship Platform to continue promoting product benefits and enhances adherence to their treatment
• Participates and contributes to all aspects of launch planning and execution of new products, indications and dosage forms including, but not limited to: developing plans to penetrate new markets, leading cross-functional planning teams to ensure alignment with strategy and tactics as well as timely development and execution, etc.
Minimum education and years of relevant work experience
Bachelors degree in business, scientific or related field AND minimum 7 years brand or product marketing experience in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology or related industry
Special knowledge or skills needed and/or licenses or certificates required
• Proven track record of successfully developing and executing marketing plans and brand strategies in the pharmaceutical industry
• Experience in marketing principles and practices
• Understanding of launch process and timelines
• Experience successfully working on multi-channel marketing campaigns and programs through multiple stages including concept, implementation, execution
• Demonstrated ability to successfully collaborate with commercial and non-commercial teams and flawlessly execute tactics
Tris Pharma, Inc. offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package. To build and enhance our diverse workforce, we encourage applications from individuals with disabilities, minorities, veterans, women, LGBTQ, etc. Tris Pharma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-DNI