This role will provide subject matter expertise to the ERP team representing the needs of production and manufacturing operations. As a dedicated team member representing the manufacturing work stream, the successful candidate will create strong partnerships with each of the manufacturing functions at the Billerica site aligning the ERP system functionality with the manufacturing workflow requirements. Reporting to the Operations and Supply Chain ERP Team Leader, the Manufacturing ERP Manager will be involved in all aspects of the ERP Implementation including but not limited to: hands on design of the new application, prototyping, development, testing, train the trainer, change management and other implementation activities. This highly visible role requires very strong subject matter expertise, functional process knowledge for their respective area, and must have the ability to acquire, absorb and apply complex business knowledge to problems quickly. The ideal candidate will be very solution orientated, have extensive business process design, and optimization experience---along with excellent communication and collaboration skills. Candidates should be comfortable working on a dynamic, cross functional, team where you will use initiative and leadership skills to discover opportunities and create the optimal solution that fits the business needs.
- Provides hands-on configuration and set up of the selected ERP system in support of department processes, procedures, workflows, and transactional activities for Manufacturing modules inclusive of: shop order creation, shop order execution, component issue, inventory reconciliation, material movement, etc.
- Drive development of robust and specific user requirements into measurable system deliverables ---receiving and interpreting input from stakeholders and championing those deliverables throughout implementation ensuring timely and accurate communication back to key stakeholders.
- Work with stakeholders and project team to prioritize requirements -- working closely with business users across Supply Chain, Commercial, Manufacturing, Finance, and IT teams.
- Elicit, understand, and document business requirements for the ERP implementation project and ongoing production support after implementation; develops and maintains documentation related to the ERP and direct work product.
- Understand and document process flows, workflow requirements, forms, queries, and reports impacting areas of the Procurement Department.
- Leads efforts during ERP updates and upgrades on behalf of Manufacturing, including set up testing, and rollout of all ERP changes.
- Follows established project methodology and governance structure in place for the implementation and production support; works with the ERP leadership team to deliver the ERP solution on time and on budget.
- Demonstrate a high level of ownership, initiative, customer service and a strong sense of urgency in all assignments as part of a fast-paced project implementation environment.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities within deadline and prioritize effectively, while delivering high quality work.
- Team player who is also able to work independently and handle conflicting priorities while maintaining consistent, quality performance standards.
Education and Skills requirements
- Ability to work in teams, sharing ideas, collaborating, and connecting in a hybrid environment
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5+ years of related experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications, excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in Process Modeling, Design, Implementation and fine tuning the solution is required
- Experience working with operations teams to gather system requirements.
- Strong understanding of business functional issues, interdependencies, and business structural concerns. Must be excellent at in-depth analysis of complex business processes.