Purpose: The AD of Regional PET Customer Excellence will serve as the primary liaison between franchise leadership, sales, supply chain, product manufacturing facilities and customers to better understand current and future supply demands, capacity constraints and manage concerns coming from institutional customers. The incumbent is responsible to: 1) maximize/optimize dose ordering and distribution across the CMO network; 2) enhance the customer experience for use of PYALRIFY and future PET products; 3) hold internal and external partners accountable to meet performance expectations.
The AD of Regional PET Customer Excellence will maximize the available dose activity at assigned PET Manufacturing Facilities (PMFs) to ensure optimal distribution to ordering institutions. The incumbent will oversee and monitor daily logistics for PYLARIFY including product transported to customers throughout the country that do not have local product manufacturing capabilities. The incumbent will create cost analysis models and recommend decisions, determine product availability and radioactivity, calibration times, and will partner with the Lantheus Supply Chain and Logistics Team to arrange flights, pickup, and deliveries.
The AD of Regional PET Customer Excellence will manage and enhance the institutional customer experience of ordering and utilizing PYLARIFY through coordination of internal and external communications between parties for the Prostate Cancer Franchise Product at Lantheus. The incumbent will directly oversee ordering, supply and capacity communications as well as customer complaints within assigned region (Northeast, Southeast, Central, West); tracking and responding to customer experience issues and escalate as needed. Act as the key contact for PYLARIFY/PET product logistics and communicate daily as needed with Customers, Commercial Sales and Leadership Team, Product Manufacturing Facilities (PMFs) and Delivery Partners.
The AD of Regional PET Customer Excellence is responsible for the creation and implementation and tracking of appropriate performance metrics, actionable insights and forward-looking solutions to address customer-facing defects. The incumbent will hold internal and external partners accountable to meeting agreed performance expectations. Identify, develop and recommend solutions to resolve issues and implement effective corrective actions. Establish metrics, track, measure and communicate both positive and negative performance to key stakeholders.
- Experience in customer service, ideally in medical industry
- Build PYLARIFY Customer Experience by ensuring Customers receive the highest level of communication and service standards
- Establish, implement and monitor PYLARIFY Customer Escalation Process
- Respond to stressful situations and emergencies in a calm, professional manner while maintaining Company Culture standards
- Cultivate productive relationships and work with PMFs, Sales, Logistics, Customer Service, and End-Users daily and when issues occur to proactively bridge communication
- Ensure all Customers and Account Managers (PYLAMs) are notified proactively of issues that result in any variation to delivery needs and/or expectations
- Travel in the field with the PYLARIFY Account Managers (PYLAMs) a minimum of two times each quarter
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated use of SWOT analysis or another comparable tool
- Possess computer competencies to develop systems to track and report logistical details unique to PYLARIFY
- Maintain accurate data to track customer requests, issues, complaints, etc. and organize and report to key stakeholders
- Demonstrated success in project management, multitasking, and meeting deadlines
- Proven track record as problem solver, experienced in managing multiple projects simultaneously and delivering results in a timely manner
- Ability to influence others without direct report function
- Communicate ideas and information, both verbally and written, in a persuasive and appropriate manner; ability to communicate complex or technical content in a convincing way to a variety of key stakeholders
- Engage directly with Imaging Customers via phone, videoconferencing, and email
- Effective collaboration skills with internal and external stakeholders; the ability to work at peer-level with experienced technical and commercial experts. Experience in managing customers, collaborations, partners and vendors.
- Organize and actively participate in routine conference calls with PMFs and set up additional calls as necessary
- Must be persistent, energetic, and capable of working effectively in a team environment, independently and/or remotely
- Experience in product manufacturing logistics
- Demonstrate high logistics and supply chain acumen with a focus on high priority opportunities
- Develop a thorough understanding of PYLARIFY manufacturing and distribution process
- Manage day to day logistic routing of PYLARIFY from PMF to customer sites including product that is not manufactured locally:
- Scheduling and ordering doses, arranging and optimizing flights, determining/optimizing calibration times, calculating radioactivity, scheduling pick-up and delivery, tracking freight, monitoring progress and communicating internally and externally and overseeing returns, delays, cancellations, and rescheduling
- Identify and implement customer-facing process changes and provide feedback for continuously improvement of PYLARIFY logistics
- Monitor and report product capacity issues
- Provide prompt and objective feedback, to enhance or improve logistic performance by setting expectations and holding individuals accountable for performance
This position will report to Director, National PET Channel Management.
- 2-5 years of experience working in Nuclear Medicine and/or Radiopharmacy with an understanding of PET manufacturing and distribution is preferred; Understands PET Imaging Customer experience and retention within a competitive marketplace
- 1-2 years successful customer service experience in Radiopharmaceuticals with strong organization skills
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements, including Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) and Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Ability to work across time zones, after hours and weekends may be necessary from time to time
- Fluency in English
- Bachelor’s degree
- Clinical and/or technical discipline knowledge of PET/CT Imaging