Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission – to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
The Associate Digital Commerce Project Manager will lead digital initiatives for iconic golf brands within the Acushnet Company and be a part of a Global Digital Center of Excellence. As a project manager, you will oversee a delivery team of complex, cross-functional resources and deliver the project on time and on budget. You will work closely with front-end and back-end solutions teams on business requirements and testing. You will be responsible for the project rollouts for all digital commerce brands and markets to provide an engaging, integrated and innovative shopping experience for our consumers globally. This role includes planning, executing and ensuring post-implementation support for new eCommerce rollouts globally and enhancements for new system features.
- Responsible for leading eCommerce project teams.
- Develop and maintain project plans to monitor and track progress for external and internal stakeholders.
- Build project dependencies, resource allocation across projects and critical success factors.
- Ensure deliverables are on track and deadlines are met.
- Identify and quickly resolve project roadblocks, managing risks and issues related to projects.
- Maintain issues logs and decision logs and manage to closed status.
- Balance business needs with project risks, resource availability and platform restrictions
- Facilitate cross-department and cross-brand communications bring efficiency to the organization and bringing the right project members and stakeholders together at the right time.
- Facilitate meetings, workshops and collaboration sessions and push execution and alignment on organizational initiatives.
- Work closely with Solutions leads for business requirements gathering and test planning strategy and execution.
- Track project performance, metrics and post project deliverables for future process enhancements.
- Strong project management skills with a background in an eCommerce process.
- 3-5+ years Technical or business acumen, CAPM preferred.
- Experience in Project Management and eCommerce required.
- eCommerce platform and 3rd party vendor experience preferred (Salesforce, Hybris, Cybersource, Vertex, Adyen)
- Experience with backend integration and end to end eCommerce business processes
- Understanding of the SDLC (software development life cycle)
- Proven ability to partner with peers
- Good facilitation skills and experience in organizing and coordinating workshops and meetings
- Strong conflict management skills
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Project & Office (Access, Excel and PowerPoint) applications
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with leading large and small projects
- Experience with consumer platform testing