At Analogic, we work together to create life-changing technology. We value your unique skills and abilities and invite you to join our team in saving lives by supplying health care workers with high-tech medical products and transportation security professionals with leading-edge aviation security screening equipment. We offer great benefits, a 9/80 work schedule and career advancement.
Performs project design tasks. Requires knowledge of physics and/or engineering principles and concepts, as well as the ability to understand, implement and integrate designs within an overall project.
- Designs and analyzes images for threat detection applications. Applies original and creative approaches to design tasks. Works with development team to analyze data and build classification models.
- Plans and conducts research, design, development and engineering for assigned projects under supervision of other team members.
- Reviews progress of engineering projects and evaluates the results of assigned projects. Makes changes in methods, design or equipment where necessary.
- Python or Matlab based data analysis. Able to build scripts to analyze complex image data. Comfortable working in a Linux. Software programming in C, C++ and Java a plus.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS - Physics or equivalent and one or more years of related experience.
- 401k with company match vested immediately
- HSA/FSA company contribution
- 9/80 schedule: every other Friday off!
- 8 weeks paid parental leave
- Healthcare for now and healthcare as your family and health change
- Gym facility
- Continuous Education Pathways
- Free Parking
- Breakfast & Lunch Café on site
- You will be joining a passionate, driven, and diverse global team!