High Concrete Group LLC, located in Denver, PA combines innovation, proven technology, more than three-quarters of a century's experience as a precast company, and nearly 50 years as a precaster to give our customers the first-rate service, technical support, and precast products they need to bring their designs to life.
Our precast company is a leading producer of architectural and structural wall panels, and the nation's largest producer of precast concrete parking structures. We've provided structure and enclosure systems, components, and accessories for virtually every kind of project including corporate, cultural, government, educational, institutional, multi-unit residential buildings, sports stadiums and arenas, retail, industrial, correctional facilities, and warehouse structures. We are currently searching for an Associate Design Engineer.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- B.S. in Civil Engineering (Structural); Engineer in Training certification preferred.
- Knowledge of structural and architectural drafting, specifications and codes
- Strong organizational skills along with meticulous attention to detail
- Accurate and concise communication skills and ability to demonstrate design intent to internal and external customers
In this role you will learn:
- Project design requirements and how to apply them to our beautiful and unique projects
- Specifications of assigned projects, taking particular note of exceptions to drawings and specifications in our contract.
- How to check drawings, and calculations performed internally or externally, to ascertain if reinforcement, concrete strengths and lifting devices are shown per design and specifications prior to releasing for production.
- How to provide estimators with the preliminary design and feasibility information
- Cost effective solutions related to design, production and erection.
Bring your learning full circle by periodically visiting the job sites as your projects are erected and come to life in the field.
Working for The High Companies:
High Concrete Group LLC combines innovation, proven technology, more than three-quarters of a century’s experience as a precast company, and nearly 50 years as a precaster.
- Tuition Assistance with 100 percent reimbursement for approved courses and degree programs which are job related and approved in advance by your supervisor.
- Employee Assistance Program provides professional, confidential assistance for any type of personal issue you or your eligible dependents are experiencing.
- Good Measure Award is presented periodically to an individual or team from each of the High companies who exemplifies The High Philosophy and who has gone above and beyond normal job responsibilities to provide "Good Measure."
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision available for full-time coworkers. Vacation is offered to regular full-time coworkers and is earned annually on your anniversary date. You may carry over a portion of your hours into the next anniversary year.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match.