ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Processes the average number of post surgery orders per day that meets the current department standards with 100% accuracy.
- Processes the average number of credit memos and re-bills each day that meets the current department standard.
- Communicates with sales to obtain purchase order numbers and other information required to complete a sales order and generate an invoice.
- Provides timely and accurate information to all customer requests.
- Generates reports from ERP system and distributes as appropriate on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Attends product training sessions and maintains ongoing product knowledge.
- Attends ACE Spine Course and passes exam with a score of 90% or higher.
- Communicates with internal departments and external customers as appropriate.
- Assists Customer Solutions Representatives with client inquiries and duties as needed
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance, including adherence to shift schedule
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Error free and efficient 10-key data entry skills
- Experience with data entry; medical device purchase order / sales order experience a plus
- Professional demeanor
- Detail oriented and thorough with procedure compliance
- Proficient in MS word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Available to work over-time when necessary
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School degree or equivalent, and a minimum of 1-2 years experience in data entry or order processing, preferably in the medical device and/or spine industry
For roles based in the United States that require access to hospital facilities, must be eligible for and maintain credentials at all required hospitals, including meeting any applicable physical requirements or vaccination requirements (including the COVID-19 vaccine, as applicable).
ATEC is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to its employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state or local laws. Further, ATEC will make reasonable accommodations that are necessary to comply with disability discrimination laws.