Associate Customer Activation Manager
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
The primary purpose of Associate Customer Marketing Manager position is coordinate and execute customer marketing plans to drive growth for Reckitt’s Professional B2B leading brands with distribution partners.
• Partner with sales team members to deliver against brand/business objectives across key customers
• Develop annual marketing, merchandising, and promotion calendar
• Develop and lead the effective execution of digital marketing, promotions, trade shows and marketing collateral to achieve growth objectives
• Lead/participate in key customer planning meetings and training
• Support delivery of current year plans, including but not limited to the brand calendar, marketing execution, insights development, customer/consumer driven innovation project execution
• Support sales enablement and digital content management
• Continuously measure effectiveness and ROI of initiatives and apply learning in ongoing strategies and plans
• Balance Marketing budget to hit growth objectives while optimizing returns. Manage PO, MIO forecast process accordingly
• Foster cross-functional engagement with internal and external partners through effective written and oral communication capabilities, a customer service attitude, a highly organized work process, and a "can-do" attitude with internal partners
• Travel <25% for customer meetings and trade shows.
• Bachelor’s Degree Marketing/Business related field
• 2+ years of related experience in marketing creating, leading and executing digital marketing, promotions, trade shows and marketing collateral to achieve growth objectives; Digital experience a plus.
• Strong analytical, project, time management, collaboration, and communication skills essential
• Able to work in a matrix organization driving collaboration across functions and businesses
• Entrepreneurial. Motivated by challenges with a robust sense of curiosity.
• Must be able to function in an independent fashion, owning responsibility by driving decisions and possessing a high degree of accountability.
• Experience at a consumer-packaged goods company.
• Experience with customer marketing in B2B space
You’ll love it because…
…you’ll get to make an impact like never before. You’ll be responsible for your own projects - we can’t wait to listen to your ideas. The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability or medical condition; colour, ethnicity, race, citizenship, and national origin; religion; pregnancy, family status and caring responsibilities; sexual orientation; sex, gender identity, gender expression, and transgender identity; protected veteran status; size or any other basis protected by appropriate law.