Digital Health Technology team powers digital experiences and engagement to enhance the lives of millions of people every day through connected care. We build, deliver and manage a portfolio of data management platforms and mobile offerings in support of our core businesses. We thrive on simple and elegant architecture and agility. You’ll be immersed in a dynamic high-growth environment and empowered to excel, take informed risks, and drive ingenuity across the enterprise.
The primary role of IT Support function is to provide technical support to employees experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, and other computer-related technologies. Key deliverables include, utilizing Service-Now package for logging caller requests and assigning / escalating issues where needed. Diagnosing and rectification of issues in accordance with documented procedure and performance indicator levels. Assisting in maintenance of network infrastructure, new computer builds, and installation of new services etc.
Let’s talk about Responsibilities
- The primary objective of Desktop Systems Support specialization within IT support Job Family is to develop and maintain integrated enterprise solutions which support our global internal customers, as well as bridge communication, activities and knowledge between end user support and backend services, along with coordination of Endpoint service alignment and coordination.
- Key responsibilities include provide day-to-day technical support to employees for network infrastructure and internal systems software and hardware; installing, configuring and troubleshooting desktop systems, servers and enterprise systems; maintaining passwords, data integrity, end user configurations and file system security for the user computing environment; and recommending hardware and software solutions, including new acquisitions and upgrade.
- Performs work in a specialized area of expertise that requires knowledge of fundamental themes, principles and concepts. Typically requires a university degree or equivalent work experience.
- Responsibilities might include:
(1) Performing routine professional-based activities (early in career)
(2) Contributing to and managing projects (mid-career)
(3) Providing advice/direction in primary areas of expertise (specialist and expert)
(4) Leveraging professional expertise and relationships to contribute to strategy and drive business results (principal)relationships to contribute to strategy and drive business results (principal)
- Builds stable working relationships internally to exchange information.
- Receives instruction, guidance and direction from others.
Let’s talk about Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience.
- Follows standard practices and procedures and applies basic theories, concepts, principles and methodologies in analyzing situations or data.
Joining us is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!