Under the guidance of the Director - Financial Reporting and Consolidations, the Associate Accounts Payable Analyst will be responsible for entering invoices into SAP, reviewing invoice error logs, processing payments and other accounts payable functions.
- Enter invoices into SAP ledger systems for new acquisitions
- Under the guidanace of manager, responsible for answerering inquiries and resolve problems invoice related questions
- Work directly with Mizuho bank on questionable payments and assist the manager to decide if it should be paid or rejected.
- Ensure compliance with department processing procedures and controls.
- Heavily involved in assisting manager in day to day problem solving decisions.
- Reviews system output and provides analysis to be reviewed by manger for accuracy
- Develop an understanding of SAP integration and system financial configuration. Work with system support area to identify and resolve system issues.
- Perform ad hoc reporting on request.
- Process daily payment runs.
- Process customer refunds.
- A minimum of an Associates Degree in Business or Accounting required
- Ability to work and make decisions independently.
- Requires a thorough knowledge of SEC policies and procedures.
- Previous experience with SAP ledger system
- Working understanding of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Requires a superior knowledge of commonly used personal computer applications such as word processing, spreadsheet and database software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
Sharp Electronics Corporation is an equal opportunity employer – minority/female/disability/veteran