At Broadridge, we've built a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to accomplish more. If you’re passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join the Broadridge team.
Work Modes: Hybrid (flexible work options) We are made up of high performing teams that meet in person to learn and collaborate as needed. This role is considered hybrid, which means you’ll be assigned to a Broadridge office and given the flexibility to work remote.
Client Relationship Management
- Build and foster additional relationships across all areas of the firm (Operations, IT, compliance, risk, etc. across all products traded - not just fixed income and equities)
- Solidify existing relationship
- Meet with client's senior management team on a regular basis to understand their business needs and to provide BR updates on our pivotal initiatives
- Communicate changes in the business environment at either the client or Broadridge to management at all levels where appropriate
- Draft detailed client profiles for all accounts
- Publish trip reports
- Prepare / implement annual client strategic plans
- Manage Client Projects
Product Sales (Value Added Products - VAP's)
- Identify and close additional revenue opportunities within existing client base (trades done away from BR globally (fixed Income and Equity)
- Introduce new products and services to existing clients to increase their operational efficiency. Conduct and coordinate product presentations when/where vital.
- Produce and maintain a product sales pipeline (updated monthly by the 18th)
- Negotiate pricing on product sales
- Finalize all the appropriate documents in conjunction with Legal and Finance
- Renew all existing client agreements (prior to existing contract end date)
- Conduct and coordinate negotiations on contact terms and conditions
- Work with Finance and Legal on preparation of all pricing proposals and legal documents
- Prepare Service Level Agreements
- Analyze client business initiatives and determine action plan (may be part of strategic plan)
- Draft client dedication letter and ensure client cost approvals are acquired (signatures)
- Oversee the project to ensure BR meets/exceeds all key achievements and expectations
- Facilitate the initial project kickoff and help acquire the correct resources to accomplish goal
Steering Committee / Subcommittees
- Manage all aspects of the quarterly Steering Committee and Subcommittees Agenda
- Organize compelling, well thought out topics w/ guest speakers and interactive sessions to keep the meeting strategic in nature with limited tactical times.
- Logistics (location, gifts, meals/breaks, after meeting affair, etc...)
- Presentations (hard copies and visual)
Conduct Client Satisfaction Surveys
- Manage all aspects of the Client Survey (launch, prepare survey materials for distribution, tabulate results, etc...)
- Review survey results with the client
- Prepare action plans / Review action plans with client where applicable
- Monitor performance and update plan to ensure all tasks have been accomplished
- Deliver and review monthly metrics to clients
- Modify metrics as needed to address the changing conditions
- Action plans (part of survey action plans) to remedy poor performing areas with updates monthly on current status.
- 2-5 years of industry knowledge or experience in financial services
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
- At least 2-5 years of experience with Client relationship management
- Must be willing to meet with clients in person on a monthly basis
We recognize that ensuring our long-term success means creating an environment where everyone is welcome, where everyone's strengths are valued and where everyone can perform at their best. Broadridge provides equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ethnic origin, age, disability, genetic information, or military or veteran status and other protected characteristics protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company's career webpage because of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to BRcareers@broadridge.com.