General Summary: Pick, stages, and loads pallets of finished products onto trucks for transport.
Benefits and Culture
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package designed to help employees live a healthier life, build rewarding careers and save for the future. Reser's offers choices whenever possible, because we recognize the diverse and ever changing needs of our employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, AD&D, life, 401(k) with discretionary match, wellness programs, paid holidays and vacation time to name few!
We strive to be your Employer of Choice. As one of our five cornerstones, this means that we go all-out to create an environment where people choose a lasting career because Reser’s care about their personal development & safety, and delivers a rewarding work experience.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. Picks, stocks, and stages pallets of finished products according to company policies.
2. Loads and unloads trucks with pallets of finished products.
3. Rotates, wraps, and prepares products according to company and customer guidelines.
4. Moves products and pallets using a pallet jack or a forklift.
5. Inventories stored pallets.
6. Maintains a clean and organized work area.
7. Maintains and files paperwork received from common carriers.
8. Follows company safety guidelines and Good Manufacturing Practices.
9. May at times assist in the raw materials warehouse as needed.
10. Regular attendance and punctuality required.
1. Warehouse/Distribution Center experience is required.
2. Forklift experience is required and must have a valid forklift certification as position will require regular use of a forklift.
3. The position will be required to perform basic math.
4. English/Spanish bilingual is preferred.
1. Warehouse and production environment.
2. The environment may be wet or dry and temperatures may range from 0°F to 110°F.
3. Repetitive hand, wrist and finger activities.
4. Repetitive lifting, kneeling, and bending with packages in excess of 70 lbs. is required.
5. Production demands may require overtime and/or evening or weekend scheduling.
Recipe for Success
Reser’s is the leading provider of fresh refrigerated deli salads, side dishes, and prepared foods for the supermarket, club store, and food service industries. Family owned and operated, Reser’s has been a proud sponsor of good times at racetracks, picnics, BBQs, music festivals, and affordable family meals since 1950. Reser’s family of brands include Reser’s American Classics, Main St Bistro, Stonemill Kitchens, and more. With more than 4,500 employees, Reser’s operates 14 facilities in the US, Mexico, and Canada and actively supports the communities it serves.