This position is responsible for processing women’s apparel/accessory merchandise. This role is responsible for processing women’s apparel/accessory merchandise to retail stores and direct sales customers. The main processes will include receiving, inspecting, picking, packing, returning, putting away and shipping merchandise.
· Receives and stocks inbound merchandise from vendors.
· Meets or exceeds productivity standards.
· Gives suggestions on improving operational flows.
· Operates electric pallet jacks; stand up reach trucks, order pickers, dock stockers and other manual equipment when assigned.
· Follows company policies and procedures are followed.
· Picks, packs and ships orders accurately within scheduled time frame.
· Inspects incoming or returned merchandise.
· Follows company housekeeping and safety standards.
· Performs physical inventory twice a year (minimum).
· Maintains an acceptable level of attendance.
· Selects Distribution Associates will drive the company truck between DTC and DC buildings.
· Performs any other distribution duties and responsibilities.
· Minimum education: High School or GED
· 1-3 years of warehouse/distribution experience, a plus
· If driving a company vehicle, must have acceptable driving record.
· Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within a warehouse area
· Stable work history, working for an employer 2-3 years
· Must have radio frequency (RF) scanning experience
· Excellent attendance record
· Ability to learn to operate reach trucks, order pickers and electric pallet jacks
· Ability to learn all distribution processes
· Ability to positively contribute to a team environment