Position Type: Full-time
Compensation: $50-57,000 (Salary)
Duties and Responsibilities:
• You will help support a team of motivated individuals who share similar values.
• You receive a minimum of 4-6 weeks of hands-on training from leaders who care and coach you to success.
• Safety is our #1 priority! You will be trained and expected to apply safe practices while servicing customers and operating the company vehicle. Including adherence to traffic laws, safe operating practices, company policies, standards, Department of Transportation regulations and requirements and any other program requirements.
• Exposed to a variety of weather conditions; heat, cold, rain, snow, etc. while servicing our customers.
• You will be responsible for providing real-time training and coaching support with the RSRs on their routes.
• May be required to assist with warehouse/freezer activities including loading trucks and unloading semis.
• Enjoy most weekends off and work a reliable schedule starting mid-morning until mid-evening (average 10-hour day). Some overnight travel may be required.
• You earn a competitive salary and will be eligible for vacation and holiday pay, multiple health, dental and vision plans, Employee Incentive Program, and a 401K plan with a company contribution, plus much more, including an employee discount!
Education and Experience:
• 1-3 years of leadership and related experience preferred
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Must meet the Federal DOT eligibility requirements, including appropriate driver's license and medical certification. NO CDL license required
• Aptitude and desire to properly coach and train others
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills
• Safety first mentality while executing best in class service
• Experience with technology
Member of the military? We thank you for your service! As a strong supporter of our men and women in uniform, we will consider recent military experience as a great prerequisite to a career at Schwan’s!
Schwan’s Home Service is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, age, race, color, religion, gender, vet status, national origin or other protected class.