The Assistant Project Manager for the Design-Build department coordinates and manages the flow of information to assist Project Managers and Superintendents, Engineering, Manufacturing and Field Function teams in the execution of construction projects. They will provide leadership to Project Engineers within Design-Build and will be instrumental in executing projects that safely deliver on-time and on-budget projects with exceptional quality consistent with the Clark Pacific brand.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Exercise a high level of professionalism and confidentiality when working with staff, projects and proprietary information.
- Build an efficient, high-level communication flow with all internal and external project partners.
- Responsible for project documentation (Plans, Specifications, RFIs, Submittals, Meeting Minutes) coming from design and trade partners, ensuring alignment and consistency.
- Assemble trade contracts for Project Manager/Superintendent review.
- Collaborate with Project Manager and Superintendent on-site safety plan maintenance and implementation (weekly safety meetings, pre-task planning, accident investigation).
- Partner with Project Managers and Superintendents to maintain and manage field operations (scheduling, testing, inspections, maintaining look ahead schedules, daily reports, quality management).
- Lead cost management from identification of changes through estimating and execution of change orders.
- Obtain and maintain individual safety and project management certifications (OSHA 30, LEED, SWPPP).
- Other duties as assigned.