What will the Assistant Project Manager do?
Who We Are
CW Resources, Inc. (CWR) is recognized as a national organization providing exceptional products and services to federal, state, and commercial customers. CWR pursues best practices, state-of-the-art management and quality control systems, relevant professional certifications, and continuing education and training.
Compensation & Benefits
This is a benefits-eligible position that includes:
- Insurance - Medical, Dental, Vision, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Group Term Life
- Long Term and Short Term Disability Benefits
- Health Savings Account
- 403(b) Retirement Match Plan and Discretionary
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick / Personal time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supervision of workforce composed primarily of disabled persons
- Assist in planning daily work schedules
- Assist in developing standards or performance for employees
- Assist the Supervisor in the responsibility for ensuring that all daily tasks are completed as scheduled, and according to specified quality standards and within budget limits
- Monitors the use of supplies and equipment request additional supplies as needed
- Trains program participants/employees in orientation to the building, proper work techniques, and schedules, usage and conservation of supplies, operation of equipment, and safety practices
- Orientation of all program participants/employees on rules and regulations of the facility, and company
- Thorough knowledge of contract statement of work and adherence to performance standards.
- Assist in the maintenance of employee attendance records, and computation of timecards as needed.
- In the absence of the Supervisor, participates in daily communication with personnel to ascertain problems/concerns, reach decisions regarding appropriate solutions, maintain a high level of satisfaction in terms of quality service and effective communication at the facility.
- Completion of all necessary paperwork, whether required by the site or company, to include, but not limited to quality control reports, case counts, task completing reports, employee warning, performance evaluation, supply inventory, time studies/performance measurements, etc.
- Maintenance of passing scores on all evaluations and inspections conducted by Facility and company personnel
- Assist in all jobs, during scheduled hours, and on weekends as requested by Supervisor
- Perform other tasks as deemed feasible by Supervisor
- Adhere to company policies at all times
- Review contract and become familiar with terms and conditions
- Monitor submittals and track deliveries of material
- Collect and submit daily reports and project documentation
- Maintain client relationship
- Attendance and a physical presence at work is an essential functions of this position as this job cannot be performed remotely
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- Manage the assigned contract in a smooth, efficient manner by keeping costs under control, handling personnel effectively, and maintaining good relationships with site personnel
- Completion of paperwork accurately and promptly
- Consistently performing to the standards of the statement of work without deductions for deficiencies
- Train and instruct workers assigned in the department
- Analyze and suggest more effective and efficient procedures and methods of operation
- Serve as a role model to employees and clients
- Implement procedures to minimize employee accidents, waste of supplies, and damage to equipment
- Ability to exercise good judgment, work under pressure, demonstrate flexibility and work independently
- Effectively assist in planning and organizing workforce to maintain budget constraints
- Ability to perform routine maintenance on all equipment used and keep all equipment clean and in fully functional condition
- Adherence to the company’s policies and procedures
CW Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and ensuring a workplace free from all forms of discrimination or harassment. We strongly encourage women, people of color, people with disabilities, people who are veterans, people who identify as LGBTQ, and members of ethnic minorities to apply!
Please note: COVID -19 Vaccinations are required (unless approved for religious or medical exemption with proof of negative COVID testing) for most positions with CWR. Please let us know if you have additional questions.