High Concrete Group LLC combines innovation, proven technology, more than three-quarters of a century's experience as a precast company, and nearly 50 years as a precaster to give our customers the first-rate service, technical support, and precast products they need to bring their designs to life.
Our precast company is a leading producer of architectural and structural wall panels, and the nation's largest producer of precast concrete parking structures. We've provided structure and enclosure systems, components, and accessories for virtually every kind of project including corporate, cultural, government, educational, institutional, multi-unit residential buildings, sports stadiums and arenas, retail, industrial, correctional facilities, and warehouse structures. We are currently searching for an Assistant Project Manager.
- Project Start Up:
- Monitor and act on checklist of common project start up needs
- Establish schedule of values for billing
- Establish purchase orders for all field purchases (subs and materials)
- Verify accuracy of processed budgets and scopes of work
- Request copies of bonds
- Job Management/Contract Management
- Process all field related invoices
- Analyze problem payables
- Generate and maintain status reporting
- Track pending change orders
- Generate draft monthly AIA billing for all projects assigned
- Ensure all paperwork is processed to enable billing and payment
- Track payment milestones such as retainage reduction
- Facilitate customer validation of billing quantities
- Complete billing verification
- Handle initial A/R follow up & collections
- Track aging and alert PMs of problem accounts
- Track lien date information
- Review monthly Job-Cost and research variances
- Facilitate monthly cost-to-complete input with project managers
- Document summary of trailing costs for each fully shipped project. Work with accounting to analyze
- Document and analyze all additional work costs
- Project Management Metrics & Reporting
- Collect and maintain key performance data for department
- Develop performance spreadsheets and charting
- Develop draft monthly financial reporting; project & department
- Field Operations Support
- Maintain manpower schedule
- Initiate purchase orders for all purchases
- Review and analyze project level and department budget variances
- Training & Support
- Develop full competency in the use of SAP business software
- Provide training & support as required to project management staff in the use of SAP and associated
- Cooperate with other departments as required.
- Represent company at meetings and seminars as required.
- Perform other duties and assignments as required within the scope of job responsibilities.
Important Areas of Expertise:
- B.S. degree in Construction Management, Business Administration, Accounting, or related field required
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of SAP business application software or strong aptitude to learn
- Familiarity with scheduling software applications
- Demonstrated competency in handling job details, organization, and the ability to work independently
- Flexibility to handle all aspects of assignments and ensure completion
Working for The High Companies:
High Concrete Group LLC combines innovation, proven technology, more than three-quarters of a century’s experience as a precast company, and nearly 50 years as a precaster.
- Tuition Assistance with 100 percent reimbursement for approved courses and degree programs which are job related and approved in advance by your supervisor
- Employee Assistance Program provides professional, confidential assistance for any type of personal issue you or your eligible dependents are experiencing
- Good Measure Award is presented periodically to an individual or team from each of the High companies who exemplifies The High Philosophy and who has gone above and beyond normal job responsibilities to provide "Good Measure"
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision available for full-time coworkers. Vacation is offered to regular full-time coworkers and is earned annually on your anniversary date. You may carry over a portion of your hours into the next anniversary year
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match