As posted by the hiring company
- Support the Vision, Mission and Values of Allen Harim
- Collaborates with the plant engineer to utilize equipment to improve employee safety, production quality, equipment reliability, and overall equipment
- Utilizes mechanical and electrical expertise to maintain production systems, utilities, buildings and grounds.
- Utilizes a computerized maintenance management system to optimize asset utilization through scheduled preventative maintenance.
- Implements corrective actions identified by key maintenance performance indicators as a means to create overall equipment effectiveness.
- Remains current with latest and emerging industry regulations and codes relative to mechanical and electrical systems design and operation.
- Ensures corporate policies and standards are followed in both capital project implementation as well as daily maintenance.
- Shares best practices within the Maintenance Department.
- Engages in the typical responsibilities of a manager requiring planning, evaluating, organizing, integrating and delegating.
- Provides management of employees directly or through supervisors to ensure effective selection, retention, development, disciplinary action and performance management. If a collective bargaining agreement exists, may participate in negotiations, grievances or other contract related activities and discussions.