Assistant Extrusion Operator- $1500 sign on Bonus
Why you will love working at AZEK -
• Competitive PAY!
• Earn a $1,500 sign-on bonus (for a limited time only)
• Pay Incentives - Earn an EXTRA $1 differential for 2nd shift
• Employee Discount Program on our products
• Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA, and additional Life Insurance plans available
• Company paid Life Insurance and short- and long-term disability Insurance
• Wellness programs and Employee Assistance Programs
• Verizon and AT & T discounts
• Team building events, community involvement and company sponsored activities
• ESL Training and tuition reimbursement
• 401k with company matching
• $2,000 Referral Program
• Paid Time Off: Team members are eligible for vacation, holiday, and personal days each year
• Career growth opportunities: AZEK employees have opportunities for growth and promotion within the organization.
• Spanish speaking Trainers
What you’ll do:
• A wide range of warehouse functions; labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers, moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift, etc.
• Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer delivery process is efficient and accurate.
• Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic shipments.
• Utilize Power Industrial Trucks, material handling equipment, safely and efficiently, to receive or transport product to storage and staging locations.
• We focus on excellent customer service, and we take pride and great care in every order we fill for our customers.
Facility Tours for our Corey Street and Keyser Avenue locations are available!
AZEK is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members. We have established a DEI Council comprised of our employees to promote an incredible culture.
The AZEK Company is strictly following all CDC guidelines on workplace disinfecting and sanitation, as well as state-mandated PPE practices. Your safety matters and is a condition of employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.