Would you like to be part of a focused, dedicated team? Do you want to work and grow with other motivated, ambitious people?
Wagner Equipment Co. offers challenging career opportunities, extensive training and employee development along with an opportunity to grow your career and thrive under Wagner’s reputation for excellence. We offer excellent benefits and supply you with the tools you need to maximize your potential and grow within Wagner.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Plan - Up to 96 hours of PTO in your first year + 8 company paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Retirement Plans - 401K and Roth 401K , eligible employees can receive a company contribution up to 7%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- CEFCU- Citizens Equity First Credit Union - Employees have access to services include payroll deductions savings, accounts, loans, VISA card, and more.
- Additional Benefits include: Unum Supplemental life Insurance, Aflac Critical Illness + Accidental Insurance, ID WatchDog and discounted employee phone plans.
Under the direction of the Financial Services Manager, the Assistant Credit Manager is responsible for managing customer credit accounts and the collection of accounts receivable in accordance with both Wagner Equipment Co. policy and applicable laws.
Starting at $78,000.00 AnnuallyPay rate is dependent on education and experience.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Enforce Wagner Equipment Co. credit policies.
- Daily reviews of AR aging to identify delinquent accounts, action plans to address, and recommend modifications to drive positive results.
- Assists in the daily management of the credit team to ensure work is completed in a timely manner and issues are escalated properly.
- Communicates with team members and other stakeholders on collection issues and concerns. Acts as an escalation point for critical issues.
- Conducts monthly account reviews with Customer Account Representatives, developing action plans to address past due accounts.
- Provides Senior management with a weekly update on critical accounts with significant past dues.
- Monthly/Quarterly reporting as assigned
- All other duties as assigned by manager
- Manage and supervise customer account representative in absence of the Financial Services Manager
- Advanced Computer Skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Intermediate knowledge of DBS and Billtrust strongly preferred
- Communication; both written and verbal
- Strong organizational
- Proficient in reading/interpreting financial documents
- Strong problem solving and customer service skills
- Noise: Quiet, Environment: Indoors
Required Education and Experience:
- Use of Hands
- Sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing but may require occasionally lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related
- Five years of progressive management or supervisory
Job Offers are contingent upon all required pre-employment screenings which may include but are not limited to background checks, drug/alcohol testing, fit for duty testing, and any other job-related tests/screenings.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
Wagner Equipment Co. is an EEO/AA/Veterans/Disabled employer