Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
We have more than 2000 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Deliver work such as structural analysis, feasibility studies, tenders designs, detailed designs and the production of technical reports under the supervision of senior staff
- Use of bridge design software such as AutoCAD, or MIDAS, or Revit, etc.
- Flexibility to work on international projects with engineers in Warsaw, UK, US
- Master degree in Bridges and Underground Structures/Building and Engineering Constructions/ Buildings - Information and Modeling (BIM)
- Desire to work on bridge and infrastructure projects
- Previous experience would be as plus
- Modeling experience/or willingness to learn in software: AutoCAD or MIDAS or Revit
- Knowledge and experience of UK codes and standards, Network Rail design standards and Eurocodes would be an advantage
- Good command of English
- Full time employment contract with flexible working hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed for employees and their families
- Life insurance and PPK plan in Genarali
- Flexible benefit package: MyBenefit portal (Multisport card, cinema tickets, vouchers)
- Opportunity to work on exciting international projects and programs
- Dynamic environment that encourages a healthy work life balance with flexible working conditions