Ready to be part of something special?
Join our Family!
The Assistant Brand Manager is responsible for assisting the Senior Brand Manager in day-to-day marketing and general management duties across a portfolio of food brands, including forecasting, sales analysis, and budget management. The Assistant Brand Manager will also work with internal and external partners to execute tactics set forth by the Senior Brand Manager, including new product development, packaging changes, and consumer-focused marketing/advertising programs. In addition, the Assistant Brand Manager will have some direct management responsibility for select brands within the portfolio.
- Assist with business analytics, forecasting, and planning.
- Coordinate cross functional teams for various brand initiatives, including new product launches, packaging changes, and cost-saving initiatives.
- Assist in leading consumer and shopper marketing programs.
- Holistic ownership of select brands within the portfolio, including day-to-day responsibilities and the development and execution of long-term strategic plans.
Experience, Skills, Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree required with an emphasis on Marketing or Business preferred.
- Marketing internship experience, preferably in consumer products – a plus.
- Demonstrates strong business acumen and possesses basic industry knowledge.
- Demonstrates the ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Must be able to multitask and re-prioritize workload frequently.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Demonstrated business acumen - possesses basic industry knowledge.
- A creative thinker.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and has the passion to make a difference.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
B&G Foods is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please see www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf