- Understand and follow company policies and procedures at all times.
- Responsible for performing the operations according to CABLCON’s processes; following all instructions, drawings, and procedures
- Keep work area clean and safe at all times.
- Responsible for appropriate use of tools and equipment provided by CABLCON, as assigned in operations
- Responsible for tools and equipment provided by CABLCON, maintaining tools and equipment free of marks, other than the marks made by CABLCON
- The Assembler must ensure the performance of his/her work with the highest level of quality possible and to advise his/her supervisor when such quality is not achieved due to tools/equipment/material failure
- The Assembler must understand the importance of internal/external customer satisfaction
- Attend and participate in all training provided by CABLCON
The Assembler has the authority to stop or reject product that does not meet quality requirements as per CABLCON’s workmanship standards, and to advise or recommend solutions to all levels of management to correct defects on the product or the improvement of such.