Pay Rate: Depending On Experience
**Shift: Monday-Thursday, 6 AM-4:30 PM **
- Assist in the assembly, calibration, and testing of valves used on rockets
- Set up and operate all assembly tools; work with hand and power tools, testing and measuring equipment such as micrometers, calipers, etc.
- Assemble products based off of blueprints, shop drawings, and schematics
- Perform all visual inspection of pieces and finished product
- Set up and operate testing equipment such as multimeters, pressure gauges, flow meters, etc.
- Perform functional testing of valve products and record results
- Troubleshoot mechanical and electrical issues and readjust
- Identify and document all scrap and product issues
- Communicate with leadership and other members of the team
- Effective verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and follow procedures
- Computer literate, with basic PC skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office
- 1+ years aerospace/mechanical/automotive experience is beneficial but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent, technical/trade school preferred
- Compensation based on experience.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) + Company Match; 50% of your first 6% of eligible compensation
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Identity Theft Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
Many of our contracts require proof that you are a U.S. citizen and/or that an export license has been obtained for employees who are citizens of certain countries. Your employment, both initially and continually thereafter, is conditioned on production of such proof of citizenship and/or any export license that may be required to comply with any and all applicable laws, regulations, or executive orders, or required by Federal, State, or local government contracts.
**As a Federal Contractor, Marotta is required to have all employees vaccinated against COVID-19 or qualify for a religious or medical exemption.
We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity employer M/F/IWD/Veterans
VETERANS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
You should be proficient in:
- Blueprint Reading
- Mechanical Troubleshooting Skills
- Mechanical Assembly Skills
Machines & technologies you'll use: