Our Assembly Technician is a key role in our Distribution team. In this role, you would be responsible for the assembly and testing of hydraulic systems including; valves, pumps, motors, PTO's, and other products sold by FORCE America. Depending on project design, we combine our own components with supplier’s products or bring multiple supplier's products together to provide an end product to our customer. Due to the variety of components and variation of builds, unique assembly abilities are needed.
FORCE America has been an employee owned hydraulic manufacturer and distributor for over 60 years. We are a leader in our markets for technology and customer focus. FORCE America’s manufacturing divisions are recognized for personal responsiveness, product innovations and flexible designs. FORCE America's distribution chain reaches a customer base of over 17,000. FORCE America employs experienced design engineers, knowledgeable support staff and skilled production teams to ensure quality and service.
- Assembles hydraulic and pneumatic systems in accordance to work order using hand and power tools.
- Tests all assembled systems for standard expectations of quality, quantity, and time.
- Maintains system accuracy but updating inventory records by updating parts used, defective parts, and additional parts needed.
- Assists customers with needs assessment and completes repairs.
- Coordinates with material handling, sales and others to expedite orders.
- Maintain safe and orderly work area.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED,
- 2 year degree in Fluid power, Mechatronics or other mechanical disciplines strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of fluid power, preferred.
- 1-5 years of Assembly or Shop experience.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize to be able to meet the expectations of the customer of quantity and timing.
- Detail oriented, to provide the highest level of quality.
- Customer focused.
FORCE America, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment andprohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.